IGNORED

OSIB PODCAST: Trolling, wacko theories and Boggle

Shtanley

Are three of the topics on this week's One Stream in Bristol podcast.

Stanley is joined by Rob and Jamie who form an unchanged lineup to last week's episode.

They discuss the Bolton game with the help of a fabulous away fan interview with Pete.

Stanley chats to Tom from the Liverpool Echo all about Jonny Smith.

Lee Johnson references Boggle in his press conference, Rob discusses his trolling of former City players and Jamie brings up a few of his wacko theories.

Listen via iTunes

Listen via Libsyn

I always forget to say thanks for these podcasts - I download them and whack them on via car play when I have a long drive. You kept me sane for 2 out of 3 hours drive today :D

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think LJ’s Boggle quote was to with him looking at a big pile of letters for a while and the only word he could see was:

W A T K I N S

I’m amazed nobody suggested he got it for Xmas to be honest. 

12 minutes ago, TomF said:

I always forget to say thanks for these podcasts - I download them and whack them on via car play when I have a long drive. You kept me sane for 2 out of 3 hours drive today :D

Thanks for listening!

So far it seems that pretty much everyone that listens enjoys the podcast.

The tough part is promoting it out there so that people can discover it.

8 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Thanks for listening!

So far it seems that pretty much everyone that listens enjoys the podcast.

The tough part is promoting it out there so that people can discover it.

Bit long this week, listened up to Swindon and back, but last 5 minutes on my driveway...Mrs Fevs looking through the front room window....while I pretend I'm on an audio conference. ?

4 minutes ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Yep have to say that I agree. I think the longer ones (over an hour & a quarter) sacrifice a little of the quality 

I don't mean that as a dig to the hosts, as on the whole they're doing a cracking job

I was joking.  It’s normally perfect timing to commute to Swindle and back.  This episode was 5 minutes too long, or there was less traffic!!

41 minutes ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Yep have to say that I agree. I think the longer ones (over an hour & a quarter) sacrifice a little of the quality 

I don't mean that as a dig to the hosts, as on the whole they're doing a cracking job

I try to aim for 90 minutes normally, the most recent one was too long.

Sometimes it's such a lovely conversation you forget that you're under time constraints!

Archived