IGNORED

Tin hat time

BigTone

48 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Actually Bollycocks......why should I ?

Exactly !! One person should not stop you posting whatever you want - they can put you on ignore if they don’t like what you post.

I have done that recently with some of the complete cocks on here and it is great !!

36 minutes ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Leave with no deal hopefully.

That really would be cutting off your nose to spite your face.

'Pray offs'  Unlikely but transfer window still open. It's that quality in final third for me. 74% possession at half time yesterday and still 0 0 with limited 'real openings' 

Next season we will be contenders if we keep this defence as is looking more and more likely.

15 minutes ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

I think I can guess the gullibility of the 17 million people... 

oh well... lets see how leaving the EU pans out for us... the people know best ...democracy in action.  

So you still claim to know a lot about over 17 million people....ok....that’s obviously not possible but you crack on....

2 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Whether you are a remainer or a Brexiteer one thing is constant

The sheer bellendness of this bellend

I know, you really couldn't make this muppet up if you tried.

This is 2019 btw and not Mr. Dickens' 1800s believe it or not

Hey maybe I'm wrong and the guy is a great guy, and we both once jumped around like nutcases at a Husker Du gig together.

But to me, he looks just like a plain tosspot who hasn't got a clue about ordinary life

jacob-rees-mogg.jpg.336a85d7ca5928cafac26bde7d0f674e.jpg

17 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Hey maybe I'm wrong and the guy is a great guy, and we both once jumped around like nutcases at a Husker Du gig together.

But to me, he looks just like a plain tosspot who hasn't got a clue about ordinary life

This pic was taken of him attending a funeral.....doubt it’s his typical daily attire....

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Does he? Like I said, genuinely interested in this, not looking for a ruck...

You better not be. BS  i like you and side with you a lot on here    :laugh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg

you could read his bio

He's not on our side in the long run   honestly   obviously I respect you opinion if you disagree

To sum up, the guy likes the "know your place" in society approach

Really? this is 2019 after all

What next? Women running the lines

OTIB   what a forum  :laugh:

35 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What makes you say that? Genuinely interested....no strong leanings either way to be fair...

He is the type of right wing, priveliged Tory **** that makes my skin crawl. Inherited wealth and zero sense of the working masses - calling the reliance on food banks for people struggling “uplifting”. Creep. This ****** is employed to solve problems like this not condone them. *****

I expect he was also bummed on a regular basis in private school and jolly well enjoyed it too.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Exactly !! One person should not stop you posting whatever you want - they can put you on ignore if they don’t like what you post.

I have done that recently with some of the complete cocks on here and it is great !!

Agreed, but in this case I think he was replying to himself! ?

46 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

If he gets what he wants we'll certainly be dead set on destruction......

9 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

If he gets what he wants we'll certainly be dead set on destruction......

I am way older than him but feel, seem and even look so much younger. There is something seriously weird about this guy

I always get the impression he and his cronies are after the "old days" again (whatever the f that means)

If you think this guy doesn't totally resent the ordinary bloke on the street, you seriously need to think again because he does

I met Mr Rees-Mogg when I was in Greggs getting my steak & Stilton roll. 

We had a very brief conversation and he was very friendly. I was in my normal working man's attire and he was in no way condescending or acted superior. 

I can only judge the man on my experience of meeting him and I found him to be OK. 

Also, any MP who eats at Greggs is fine by me.

Of course, if you are anti brexit, anti tory or anti Greggs then he is indeed a bell end.  But thankfully, in this great country, we luckily have the freedom of speech to express such views.

4 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

You better not be. BS  i like you and side with you a lot on here    :laugh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg

you could read his bio

He's not on our side in the long run   honestly   obviously I respect you opinion if you disagree

To sum up, the guy likes the "know your place" in society approach

Really? this is 2019 after all

What next? Women running the lines

OTIB   what a forum  :laugh:

Fair play, cheers for the reply....he lives in West Harptree doesn’t he? A nice gaff by all accounts...

Rees-Mogg is anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage.

Dunno about you but what a woman does with her own body is her own business and two consenting adults that love one another and want to commit to one another isn't anyone's business either.

For that purpose, Jakey boy can get in the mud at Weston.

Archived