IGNORED

Tin hat time

BigTone

19 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Fed up hearing about brexit. I'm a remainer that is happy to accept the result and don't think we need a second vote.

I just want the damn thing over with. Sick of hearing it everytime I put the TV on.

Same here Peg and Rees Mogg is a bloody abortion, they kept the placenta and threw away the kid when he was born

21 hours ago, BigTone said:

I have in the past firmly been along the lines of LJ out. At the moment my ample girth tells me to expect good things. I hope so. Just saying that's all. We will make the play offs 

BTW Brexit won't happen !

BigTone I love your optimism old son , BTW Brexit will happen!!!

20 hours ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

and anyone who wants Brexit is clearly stupid.

Well, luckily you can always go and live in a European Union country if you hold such a low opinion of the majority of the British electorate.

He may seem like an out of touch rich ****, but he was elected! unlike the head of Europe that somehow has the right to tell us what we can or can’t do, what’s his name ? Junkers!

Beating the crap out of us without WW3 or a bomb being dropped!

and just be a little on topic - LJ! I won’t slag him off (much) until we lose in the playoffs, when I will revert to type

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 18:31, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep....and @reddogkev started a thread saying we will ‘definitely achieve automatic promotion’ in December last season, whilst also saying that ‘Cardiff didn’t have enough quality to get promoted’ - why do people do this stuff?!

You have a damn fine memory!

1 hour ago, dave36 said:

He may seem like an out of touch rich ****, but he was elected! unlike the head of Europe that somehow has the right to tell us what we can or can’t do, what’s his name ? Junkers!

Ahem, facts please.  We voted for and elected our respective area MEP's who make up the the European Parliament of which there are 73 British members and they voted the geezer in.  In an election.  

'Each new President is nominated by the European Council and formally elected by the European Parliament, for a five-year term. As of 2018, the current President is Jean-Claude Juncker, who took office on 1 November 2014.'

We didn't vote LJ in mind you...

24 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

Ahem, facts please.  We voted for and elected our respective area MEP's who make up ththe European Parliament of which there are 73 British 

Understanding that but.....He got 422 votes out of the 729 total cast in the secret ballot, despite strong opposition earlier from Britain. Do we know how many Brits actually voted for him?

Archived