IGNORED

How long?

phantom

• Admin

.. has it been that when the team come out at the start of the first and second half that the players no longer do short sprints around markers on the touchline?

We just go straight onto the pitch now

I wondered if they now do something in the warm up area under the stand, but have noticed at away games we no longer do it either

4 hours ago, phantom said:

.. has it been that when the team come out at the start of the first and second half that the players no longer do short sprints around markers on the touchline?

I wondered if they now do something in the warm up area under the stand, but have noticed at away games we no longer do it either

I’ve noticed that, but thought we may have done something at halftime once over the Christmas period? Although, the players are normally lined up for the second half, before I return to my seat! ?

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Most high-end Range Rovers have massage seats. The players can pretty well get straight out and play.

Archived