IGNORED

Leeds home.

BCFC1512

11 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Surely a possible live game. Anyone know when next sky batch announced?

Might be, but if it is they would only show Leeds with the ball.

18 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Sky's contract states that they have to show a minimum of 2 home games for each Championship club, not including red button games, which means we've got at least 1 more to be on.

If they only pick one more of ours then it will surely be either the Leeds game or our penultimate game (and final home game) against Frank Lampard's Derby County Football Club, which could well be a straight shoot out for 6th place.

• Admin
18 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Sky's contract states that they have to show a minimum of 2 home games for each Championship club, not including red button games, which means we've got at least 1 more to be on.

I always assumed it was just being shown twice a season - didn't realise that they had to be home games

33 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

If they only pick one more of ours then it will surely be either the Leeds game or our penultimate game (and final home game) against Frank Lampard's Derby County Football Club, which could well be a straight shoot out for 6th place.

Tbh if it was my decision and it was a choice of one or the other (I know it isn't) I'd hold off for the latter.

A game that could potentially see either team secure their spot in the playoffs, deny the other or leave the teams a point less apart for the final day.

That said if our form continues until the end of the month we will probably be on vs Leeds

Archived