IGNORED

David Wagner

Super

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It appears that Wagner is burnt out and needs to take a step back . 

Very honest of him if he feels he can’t give hundred percent and wants to give the club the opportunity to bring someone in who can provide the energy to squeeze every drop out of his squad.

I agree and I would imagine there are a few managers out there who will be breathing a sigh of relief that he is unlikely to be available immediately. When he wants to come back he will be top of a lot of lists.

The smart option would be to give Wagner the rest of the season as an unpaid holiday and ask him to go again for them in the Championship next season.

As for the rest of this season, they may as well try to blood about 3 or 4 young players and see if they have any talent coming through their ranks.

12 hours ago, reddogkev said:

The smart option would be to give Wagner the rest of the season as an unpaid holiday and ask him to go again for them in the Championship next season.

As for the rest of this season, they may as well try to blood about 3 or 4 young players and see if they have any talent coming through their ranks.

Nice idea, never happen mind.  Typical football.  The man who gave HTFC the best few seasons ever in the promotion and staying up, to this.  I have quoted big Mic McCarthy before, when he stated in management you are always either a ‘champ or a Chump’.  Seems most townies now think he is nothing but a chump.  

Cannot think they were going to stay up year on year.  Best trying to become a yo-yo club bit like a West Brom or a Norwich and milk those payments.

Archived