IGNORED

New Music Video Featuring Ashton Gate

RedLionLad

Decent video and tune, obviously not multi-platinum rappers with polished flows, but can't be rude about creative people who put time and effort into representing Bristol.

And I thought the white guy's accent was pretty authentic (and he was better lyrically than the other guy) - if you think his accent is false you'll find 95% of UK rap is worse.

Rap videos showcasing Bristol isn't new, there were plenty over the last 10 years. I've got a track somewhere which must be an ex youth player as he mentions his City kit.

I think filming outside AG is becoming a thing now though, as it's a bit of a landmark, I noticed a kid recorded a track outside AG last year - sadly wearing a Barcelona shirt. 

And if all else fails there was this gem (obviously tongue in cheek) created many years ago just before the gap.... no idea who it is and whether they frequent AG or OTIB.. 

21 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Sounded so much better on second listening. They could play the video down the Gate too!

Good idea

not really my music type as part of the older crowd, but thought it was OK, and great that local boys want to give a shout out to Bristol and BCFC, good luck to them

Archived