IGNORED

Judas of the 3 to 4 section

Oh Louie louie

Does anybody recall this act of treason possibly around 1987?

The top boy of the 3 to 4 section was a guy who worked on the dustbin lorrys with a long blonde perm and he was built like a brick shitehouse.

He was quite a handful this guy.

Anyway I recall going to a game at the start of the season and he was wearing a stewards vest, he had had a respectable haircut and he appeared to have some sort of walkie talkie and he was pointing people out to the police.

Does anyone remember this guy?

Also does anyone else sing soccer special 3 star post while hoovering?

8 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

The top boy of the 3 to 4 section was a guy who worked on the dustbin lorrys with a long blonde perm and he was built like a brick shitehouse.

Anyway I recall going to a game at the start of the season and he was wearing a stewards vest, he had had a respectable haircut and he appeared to have some sort of walkie talkie and he was pointing people out to the police.

I've tried google translate, but no joy.........

9 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I imagine that he’d grown up.

9 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

1 hour ago, Banjo Island said:

I think thats possibly acker

Did he also work as a bus driver and was a steward in the Open End?

10 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

What is "a respectable haircut"?  Some of my best friends have long blond perms. ?‍♀️

43 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So an alledged football thug who reforms to become a steward is a grass? 

Jeez..........:facepalm:

"walky-talky, pointing people out to police..." 

Anyway, don't be a prat. Quite clearly tongue in cheek and incredibly facetious. This is not one of your u-turns where you try and make something out as a joke after the event. 

8 minutes ago, 29AR said:

"walky-talky, pointing people out to police..." 

Anyway, don't be a prat. Quite clearly tongue in cheek and incredibly facetious. This is not one of your u-turns where you try and make something out as a joke after the event. 

Nah, JulieH still mingles with the hoolies, was seen talking for ages in the car park pre Stoke with Tetbury MASSIVE...…?

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

Judging by the natty lingo, an implied love of a dust up, and looking for someone who became a grass.... @JulieH

Nah, JulieH still mingles with the hoolies, was seen talking for ages in the car park pre Stoke with Tetbury MASSIVE...…?

18 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

That's funny...... I wasn't at Stoke...... ?

Maybe you were at AG when we played Stoke - but I doubt you actually go to matches as you never post comments about the players or performances. 

Almost every other poster does so it’s a bit odd that you don't have a view..............:dunno:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Maybe you were at AG when we played Stoke - but I doubt you actually go to matches as you never post comments about the players or performances. 

Almost every other poster does so it’s a bit odd that you don't have a view..............:dunno:

Anytime you want a dick waving competition.... let me know...... although I doubt you will turn up.....

I didn't realize it was compulsory to put ones views on here......

Going by the bollox you put on here..... I'm better off keeping them to myself!

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

As much as this pains me to stick up for the bloke, TM is at pretty much every game, home and away

If I scroll through any pics of the crowd I can pretty much pick him out every time. Think he made an official club tweet / instagram post just the other week

As for posting about players and performances, perhaps TM is happy with his own view and doesn't feel the need to post about it. Just a thought. It is sometimes a good thing to not post about anything and everything and comment on anything and everything

Archived