IGNORED

Judas of the 3 to 4 section

Oh Louie louie

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

As for posting about players and performances, perhaps TM is happy with his own view and doesn't feel the need to post about it. Just a thought. It is sometimes a good thing to not post about anything and everything and comment on anything and everything

So why bother with otib?

Surely it’s a forum to discuss/debate all things City? 

29 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So why bother with otib?

Surely it’s a forum to discuss/debate all things City? 

You think that TM doesn't get involved with City discussions?

As I said, there are loads of us who don't want to debate on anything and everything. Just the bits that interest us or we have a particular view on. That's why I bother with OTIB

2 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

So nobody remembers judas then?

Im hoping someone over 40 who stood on the east end will come forward and verify this?

On another note there was a disabled guy who used to walk around the pitch selling 25p moonraker scratch cards his name was Oscar if im right.

Anyone recall him?

OK, I'll bite, but shame on you if you are just on a wind up.

Oscar was a regular at Eastville, who used to sell programmes.

I actually met and spoke with him: he was a most charming man and, despite his 'disabilty', a very interesting man to talk to.

9 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

So nobody remembers judas then?

Im hoping someone over 40 who stood on the east end will come forward and verify this?

On another note there was a disabled guy who used to walk around the pitch selling 25p moonraker scratch cards his name was Oscar if im right.

Anyone recall him?

Moonraker? Was he from Swindon?
Oscar rings a bell from a long time ago.....

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

As much as this pains me to stick up for the bloke, TM is at pretty much every game, home and away

If I scroll through any pics of the crowd I can pretty much pick him out every time. Think he made an official club tweet / instagram post just the other week

As for posting about players and performances, perhaps TM is happy with his own view and doesn't feel the need to post about it. Just a thought. It is sometimes a good thing to not post about anything and everything and comment on anything and everything

Ok so is Tetbuty the grass who changed from fighter to lover? Guess he would be easy to spot with those flowing permed and highlighted locks and an orange vest? 

2 hours ago, KevP said:

Nah, JulieH still mingles with the hoolies, was seen talking for ages in the car park pre Stoke with Tetbury MASSIVE...…?

Yes I was, and what a pleasant conversation, always nice to meet people in person. 

Edit: just read the avatar may not be tm, whoever it was , very pleasant conversation. 

2 hours ago, KevP said:

Nah, JulieH still mingles with the hoolies, was seen talking for ages in the car park pre Stoke with Tetbury MASSIVE...…?

2 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

That's funny...... I wasn't at Stoke...... ?

3 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Yes I was, and what a pleasant conversation, always nice to meet people in person. 

Hang on, I am confused so @JulieH was speaking with you, but you say you were not there @TETBURY MASSIVE

This is outstanding forum stuff!!!

14 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

http://www.swindonweb.com/index.asp?m=2&s=127

There is also a pub in Swindon called Moonrakers. But, please, be pedantic about it, won't you

I suspect most people got the link

I had no idea that there’s a pub in Swindon called the Moonrakers but like a lot of Swindon they’ve stolen the word from a nearby town - Devizes.

Anyone born in Devizes is known as a Moonraker from the story relayed in the link in an earlier post.

The pond in Devizes is known as the Crammer which is where the brandy/cheese was hidden to avoid the customs men - if indeed it ever actually happened.

22 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Hang on, I am confused so @JulieH was speaking with you, but you say you were not there @TETBURY MASSIVE

This is outstanding forum stuff!!!

The problem is, TMs avatar apparently isn't him...….or is it....anyway, Julie was talking to a supporter fitting the description of TM...…..Hope that helps ?

1 minute ago, KevP said:

The problem is, TMs avatar apparently isn't him...….or is it....anyway, Julie was talking to a supporter fitting the description of TM...…..Hope that helps ?

Maybe Julie was talking to a good looking bloke who claimed he was TM? 

34 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Phil from france I suggest you ask any city fan if Oscar sold tickets at ashton gate. He may well have done: the Oscar I met, and to whom I was referring, sold programmes at Eastville, Bristol Rovers' old ground.

You saying im gas phil? I don't believe we have ever had the pleasure of meeting, so I really couldn't comment.

I  don't like your tone. Mistaken identity, perhaps. I have never met @BigTone either, but I have no reason to doubt he is a very pleasant 'gars'.  

33 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Btw phil do you do miracles of science? No; just patience, sympathy and, I like to think, empathy.

He was deaf and dumb. The (Bristol Rovers) Oscar I met most certainly had a speech impediment, but, with a lot of patience, I was able to understand him and, judging by his warm smile, I got the impression he understood me as well.

Hope someone comes forward soon.

• The topic was locked

Archived