Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Oh Louie louie

Judas of the 3 to 4 section

Does anybody recall this act of treason possibly around 1987?

The top boy of the 3 to 4 section was a guy who worked on the dustbin lorrys with a long blonde perm and he was built like a brick shitehouse.

He was quite a handful this guy.

Anyway I recall going to a game at the start of the season and he was wearing a stewards vest, he had had a respectable haircut and he appeared to have some sort of walkie talkie and he was pointing people out to the police.

Does anyone remember this guy?

Also does anyone else sing soccer special 3 star post while hoovering?

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

The top boy of the 3 to 4 section was a guy who worked on the dustbin lorrys with a long blonde perm and he was built like a brick shitehouse.

Anyway I recall going to a game at the start of the season and he was wearing a stewards vest, he had had a respectable haircut and he appeared to have some sort of walkie talkie and he was pointing people out to the police.

I've tried google translate, but no joy.........

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I imagine that he’d grown up.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, TomF said:

So who have you posted on here as previously then Louie? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

1 hour ago, Banjo Island said:

I think thats possibly acker

Did he also work as a bus driver and was a steward in the Open End?

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

39 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I imagine that he’d grown up.

I used to drink in the Hen and Chicken with acker and a few others all of whom did indeed "grow up" throughout the 80's, some later than others it has to be said.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TomF said:

So who have you posted on here as previously then Louie? 

Judging by the natty lingo, an implied love of a dust up, and looking for someone who became a grass.... @JulieH

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Judging by the natty lingo, an implied love of a dust up, and looking for someone who became a grass.... @JulieH

So an alledged football thug who reforms to become a steward is a grass? 

Jeez..........:facepalm:

10 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

What is "a respectable haircut"?  Some of my best friends have long blond perms. 💇‍♀️

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So an alledged football thug who reforms to become a steward is a grass? 

Jeez..........:facepalm:

"walky-talky, pointing people out to police..." 

Anyway, don't be a prat. Quite clearly tongue in cheek and incredibly facetious. This is not one of your u-turns where you try and make something out as a joke after the event. 

Edited by 29AR
  • Like 5

56 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Not me!! 

Sorry, 😂😂

• Hmmm 1

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Quite clearly tongue in cheek and incredibly facetious. This is not one of your u-turns where you try and make something out as a joke after the event. 

Back peddle all you want AR.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Back peddle all you want AR.

No need, all those 'haha' reactions are helping my reputation points. Me Julie gets it...

Edited by 29AR
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 29AR said:

"walky-talky, pointing people out to police..." 

Anyway, don't be a prat. Quite clearly tongue in cheek and incredibly facetious. This is not one of your u-turns where you try and make something out as a joke after the event. 

Nah, JulieH still mingles with the hoolies, was seen talking for ages in the car park pre Stoke with Tetbury MASSIVE...…😂

Edited by KevP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Chivs said:

What is "a respectable haircut"?  Some of my best friends have long blond perms. 💇‍♀️

Are you a member of Bon Jovi?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

Nah, JulieH still mingles with the hoolies, was seen talking for ages in the car park pre Stoke with Tetbury MASSIVE...…😂

5 minutes ago, KevP said:

That's funny...... I wasn't at Stoke...... 🤔

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

You parked in the Stoke Car Park ….we saw you talking for some time with her 😂

18 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Maybe you were at AG when we played Stoke - but I doubt you actually go to matches as you never post comments about the players or performances. 

Almost every other poster does so it’s a bit odd that you don't have a view..............:dunno:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Maybe you were at AG when we played Stoke - but I doubt you actually go to matches as you never post comments about the players or performances. 

Almost every other poster does so it’s a bit odd that you don't have a view..............:dunno:

Anytime you want a dick waving competition.... let me know...... although I doubt you will turn up.....

I didn't realize it was compulsory to put ones views on here......

Going by the bollox you put on here..... I'm better off keeping them to myself!

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Oh...….So is your avatar not you then ???...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

As much as this pains me to stick up for the bloke, TM is at pretty much every game, home and away

If I scroll through any pics of the crowd I can pretty much pick him out every time. Think he made an official club tweet / instagram post just the other week

As for posting about players and performances, perhaps TM is happy with his own view and doesn't feel the need to post about it. Just a thought. It is sometimes a good thing to not post about anything and everything and comment on anything and everything

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

As for posting about players and performances, perhaps TM is happy with his own view and doesn't feel the need to post about it. Just a thought. It is sometimes a good thing to not post about anything and everything and comment on anything and everything

So why bother with otib?

Surely it’s a forum to discuss/debate all things City? 

4 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

My avatar......? ummmmm let me see about that one.......... ;)

Perhaps @Robbored could confirm who it looks like.......

Not you TM?

Good looking guy whoever it is.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Not you TM?

Good looking guy whoever it is.

Now why would you say that....... you SURE you don't know who my avatar picture is??

17 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

My avatar......? ummmmm let me see about that one.......... ;)

Perhaps @Robbored could confirm who it looks like.......

I've always assumed it was you !!

So nobody remembers judas then?

Im hoping someone over 40 who stood on the east end will come forward and verify this?

On another note there was a disabled guy who used to walk around the pitch selling 25p moonraker scratch cards his name was Oscar if im right.

Anyone recall him?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So why bother with otib?

Surely it’s a forum to discuss/debate all things City? 

You think that TM doesn't get involved with City discussions?

As I said, there are loads of us who don't want to debate on anything and everything. Just the bits that interest us or we have a particular view on. That's why I bother with OTIB

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Im hoping someone over 40 who stood on the east end will come forward and verify this?

On another note there was a disabled guy who used to walk around the pitch selling 25p moonraker scratch cards his name was Oscar if im right.

Anyone recall him?

OK, I'll bite, but shame on you if you are just on a wind up.

Oscar was a regular at Eastville, who used to sell programmes.

I actually met and spoke with him: he was a most charming man and, despite his 'disabilty', a very interesting man to talk to.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Anyone recall him?

Moonraker? Was he from Swindon?
Oscar rings a bell from a long time ago.....

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

As much as this pains me to stick up for the bloke, TM is at pretty much every game, home and away

If I scroll through any pics of the crowd I can pretty much pick him out every time. Think he made an official club tweet / instagram post just the other week

Ok so is Tetbuty the grass who changed from fighter to lover? Guess he would be easy to spot with those flowing permed and highlighted locks and an orange vest? 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Moonraker? Was he from Swindon?
Oscar rings a bell from a long time ago.....

A Moonraker is not from Swindon. 

2 hours ago, KevP said:

Yes I was, and what a pleasant conversation, always nice to meet people in person. 

Edit: just read the avatar may not be tm, whoever it was , very pleasant conversation. 

Edited by JulieH

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

A Moonraker is not from Swindon. 

Relates to an "infamous" pub in Swindon

4 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I'm afraid not...... but it is another forum poster........!

Is it Lobby Lud, I claim my five pounds

2 hours ago, KevP said:

2 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

3 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Yes I was, and what a pleasant conversation, always nice to meet people in person. 

Hang on, I am confused so @JulieH was speaking with you, but you say you were not there @TETBURY MASSIVE

This is outstanding forum stuff!!!