IGNORED

question for those outside of the U.K.

Never to the dark side

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

For those who subscribe to BCTV do you get match commentary or just the crowd noise?

Thanks

For home games there is usually commentary away games there isn’t.

The home commentor is rather annoying because he doesn’t focus on the  match often talking nonsense when there is some important action going on.

When he has a player in the press box with him we are as likely to be in deep discussion as to ‘ who is the best dressed player ‘. ‘ who has the most tattoos ‘ ‘ are your family over for the game  ? ‘ ... than a description of what’s actually going on on the pitch. Add to that the balls he spouts such as ‘ a goal could really change things here ‘ ‘ City would love to take the three points ‘ and his infuriating comments like ‘ City just need three goals in this last minute of injury time to snatch a victory ‘ that I often turn the sound down.

The crowd can be heard when they sing or respond to the action.

27 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The home commentor is rather annoying because he doesn’t focus on the  match often talking nonsense when there is some important action going on.

When he has a player in the press box with him we are as likely to be in deep discussion as to ‘ who is the best dressed player ‘. ‘ who has the most tattoos ‘ ‘ are your family over for the game  ? ‘ ... than a description of what’s actually going on on the pitch. Add to that the balls he spouts such as ‘ a goal could really change things here ‘ ‘ City would love to take the three points ‘ and his infuriating comments like ‘ City just need three goals in this last minute of injury time to snatch a victory ‘ that I often turn the sound down.

Could not agree more, rubbish commenter, shame there is not an option to keep the crowd noise and just mute the commentary!

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I also turn down the volume for home games. The combination of cringey commentating and shakey cam is nausea inducing. Watching away games is definitely preferable.

I really enjoy being able to watch week in week out, but there's room for improvement!

Yeah, it definitely depends on the club. Have watched all of our games since before Christmas and some do but others no sound at all. 

If anyone is interested, my mate put me onto somebody where you can watch all our games in the UK. Need a firestick or android device. Send me a message if interested and I'll pass on the info. 

4 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Not that you will reply, but why do you enjoy trolling people so much? It’s probably a disorder somewhere along the lines.

Of course I’ll reply.

My username isn’t BobbobSuperBob.

I post what I’m thinking ( most of the time) and if other posters take umbrage so what?         :dunno:

Robbo not hearing the Kaiser Palmer song witstanding it came over loud and clear in Chicago.

The standard is commentary at home. The bloke is getting better and we had Korey Smith summarizing

Away just sound, normally!....

If we are on ESPN+ then their is comss regardless but that’s an extra fiver a month but their stream is very poor and often cuts out so i dumped it. Crazily the dodgy streams are much more efficient but comss has been in Arabic, Swedish etc!

7 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Not that you will reply, but why do you enjoy trolling people so much? It’s probably a disorder somewhere along the lines.

Why do people bother interacting with the boring troll ?

You’re feeding the weird one - he has nothing to say of interest and normally is abou5 3 months behind anything that’s happened,

Put him on ignore - it’s great 

14 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Robbo not hearing the Kaiser Palmer song witstanding it came over loud and clear in Chicago.

The standard is commentary at home. The bloke is getting better and we had Korey Smith summarizing

Away just sound, normally!....

If we are on ESPN+ then their is comss regardless but that’s an extra fiver a month but their stream is very poor and often cuts out so i dumped it. Crazily the dodgy streams are much more efficient but comss has been in Arabic, Swedish etc!

Maybe too busy as his batman.

1 hour ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

I watched every game on the site last season and haven't missed one this season. It is far better than nothing. Gees have I lost some sleep tho being in Australia. 

I find that only some games are shown. The last 2 times I've tried to use it there's been no stream! 

4 hours ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

Have never had that problem. Only games not shown have been televised games. 

Is there a fire stick sale going on, getting hit with messages about them. 

Yeh me too.

I may have been trying to watch televised games then? Hence picking it up on hesgoal. I can’t remember which ones to be honest. Hey, how’s the heat up there?

On 16/01/2019 at 08:38, Major Isewater said:

That's why I don't bother with it,  always use my RB commentary link and when we are on telly,  then it's hesgoal which is usually very reliable and free. Then I have the RB commentary on as well and although hesgoal is around 30 seconds to a minute behind the action,  it's good,  cause you know when a goal is coming before you see it. Of course the sound on hesgoal is muted, as it's usually in Bulgarian or similar.

Archived