IGNORED

Snooker

slartibartfast

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

The Jester from Leicester...............who t f  gives them these names? Anyone less like a jester I've yet to see ! :facepalm:

I've never really understood the need to have one. Unless you've got a glaring trait that warrants one, it seems a bit cringey to me. 

Judd making light work of this by the looks of it. I haven't been able to catch it but seems he's flown into a 5-1 lead! I last checked at 2-1, expected it to be 3-2/3-3, didn't expect to see 5-1 when I refreshed the screen. Great stuff. 

14 minutes ago, MC26 said:

I've never really understood the need to have one. Unless you've got a glaring trait that warrants one, it seems a bit cringey to me. 

Judd making light work of this by the looks of it. I haven't been able to catch it but seems he's flown into a 5-1 lead! I last checked at 2-1, expected it to be 3-2/3-3, didn't expect to see 5-1 when I refreshed the screen. Great stuff. 

I have seen him lose games like this before. Not over yet.

22 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Our Judd beat Mark Selby, World No. 1 and, apparently, in good form, 6-2.

Trump has matured. His safety this afternoon was top drawer, all the commentators mentioned it and post match he said he’d control his impulsiveness and been practicing his safety and its obviously payed off

Two of the frames were over 40 mins and Trump won them both.

Selby really struggled under the pressure Trump was putting him under.

Trump looked the real deal.

11 hours ago, Robbored said:

Trump has matured. His safety this afternoon was top drawer, all the commentators mentioned it and post match he said he’d control his impulsiveness and been practicing his safety and its obviously payed off

Now just needs to concentrate on getting the Mexicans to pay for his wall

13 hours ago, Robbored said:

Very impressed with him in that final frame.

15 minutes ago, MC26 said:

Great stuff!

He's been right on his game all the way through. Thoroughly deserved.

Watched all his matches........totally different Judd this week !

Great weekend for Bristol sport, City win (most important ), sags lose their cup final, Bris wrack up  over 100 points, Cardiff get stuffed!    If Carlsberg did weekends.......!:laugh:

13 minutes ago, Super said:

Is he actually a City fan? A lot seem to think he is a Man U Fan.

Yeah he's a Man Utd fan. 

Our group of friends from school were all City fans but understandably, he spent his time in the snooker hall practicing rather than getting down the gate with everyone else. More red than blue though that's for sure. The chap who goes to most of the events with him is a City fan too. 

Archived