IGNORED

Trivia - Who am I?

Coppello

• Admin
4 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Which player has scored in each of the Champions League, the Europa League, the Premier League, the Championship, League One, League Two, the Conference National, the Conference South, the Football League Trophy, the FA Trophy, the FA Cup, the Scottish Premier League, the Scottish Cup and the Scottish League Cup?

Another that has been floating around a while

Am I right in saying it is Garry Hooper?

I changed the answer to white font so not to ruin it for others - but you can scroll over it to read

13 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Which player has scored in each of the Champions League, the Europa League, the Premier League, the Championship, League One, League Two, the Conference National, the Conference South, the Football League Trophy, the FA Trophy, the FA Cup, the Scottish Premier League, the Scottish Cup and the Scottish League Cup?

Hooper? Nah can’t be...or can it?!

34 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I've played with:

• David Beckham
  • Ryan Giggs
  • Ashley Young
  • Patrick Vieira
  • Sol Campbell
  • Aaron Ramsey
  • Michael Owen
  • Steven Gerrard 
  • Mo Salah

Who am I?

You're one heck of a woman!

No Rooney on the list, so it's not a Granny.

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

Another that has been floating around a while

Am I right in saying it is Garry Hooper?

I changed the answer to white font so not to ruin it for others - but you can scroll over it to read

Even with your answer, I still had to Google to get the details: I would never have guessed it.

Well Done, both for getting the answer and for keeping it hidden so as to not spoil it for others, unlike some who (after searching on Google) wish to seek such pitiful glory. 

5 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Even with your answer, I still had to Google to get the details: I would never have guessed it.

Well Done, both for getting the answer and for keeping it hidden so as to not spoil it for others, unlike some who (after searching on Google) wish to seek such pitiful glory. 

Can only speak for myself...but I certainly didn’t Google anything when answering that question....believe it or not, some people know quite a bit about football...misspent youth and too much time on hands (sometimes) but I don’t see the point in ‘cheating’ on a trivia question....besides, I don’t even know if my answer was correct yet!

Archived