IGNORED

Leeds Emergency Press Conference 5pm

And Its Smith

2 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

If he does resign then there's something else at play here, absolutely no reason to

An apology should be enough. May be standard procedure overseas, but not here. Now he knows

Is strange that he hasn't issued an apology already.

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

If he does resign then there's something else at play here, absolutely no reason to

An apology should be enough. May be standard procedure overseas, but not here. Now he knows

Work with a few Leeds fans and think he’s gone, by all accounts he doesn’t like the fact the club issued an an apology and they want him to do the same. 

May all be rumour 

• Admin
1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Just checked and he hasn’t! Could swear I heard he was yesterday and Brendan Rodgers hot favourite to take over

Lol, I overheard the same conversation on a train today, I was looking for confirmation but couldn't see it anywhere 

MB: “I’m going to make it easier for the FL... I’ll assume my behaviour is from the extreme position. We’ve watched all the opponents before we played them. My goal is to make the investigation easier for them. “

1 hour ago, Super said:

Is strange that he hasn't issued an apology already.

1 hour ago, daored said:

Work with a few Leeds fans and think he’s gone, by all accounts he doesn’t like the fact the club issued an an apology and they want him to do the same. 

May all be rumour 

Apparently he's spied on every single team he's played against this year

That means us

I've changed my mind now

Dirty Leeds, dock them 100 points and relegated to Yorkshire Div 4 ?

Archived