IGNORED

Leeds Emergency Press Conference 5pm

And Its Smith

Surprising really that this sort of thing has only come out now. Leeds haven’t broken any rules, they’ve just gone the extra mile to gain any sort of advantage.

It may not be gentleman like, but I suppose nothing is any more. 

Personally I think it’s wrong.

Do we just believe everything Bielsa says?  Is he saying all that he us to avoid a thorough investigation?  I hope someone is actually checking the rules or code of ethics etc rather than taking his word for it.

This is not Leeds-ist, they have gained an unfair advantage, whatever Bielsa says.

This is hilarious, 2 words I would never use to describe Leeds.

An official statement from Leeds United on Saturday read: "Following comments made by Marcelo Bielsa yesterday (Friday) the club will look to work with our head coach and his staff to remind them of the integrity and honesty which are the foundations that Leeds United is built on.

1 minute ago, spudski said:

I bet it goes on all the time...even Clubs paying for insider info.

With Drones it's a lot easier...and it's as little as 50 million to put a satellite in orbit...wonder if any of the bigger clubs have invested in doing this.

It makes you think.

Of course it does, I am amazed that the police saw fit to even attend this as a call, considering you don't see a copper when your house gets broken into these days and that is a real crime.

I really don't know what all the fuss is about, Lampard saying it never happened at Chelsea, this is a team who employed Mourinho twice as it's manager.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Easy enough - had you or anyone been wearing a City shirt they’d let you in to watch the training.

Same at Derby but the guy was stood on the edge of a footpath by some bushes. All he had to do was wear a Derby top. Nobody would have given him a second glance.

It was mentioned earlier that the Leeds scout had crawled through bushes and was using binoculars hiding in a Bush. This is why Derby took the step to call the police 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Of course it does, I am amazed that the police saw fit to even attend this as a call, considering you don't see a copper when your house gets broken into these days and that is a real crime.

I really don't know what all the fuss is about, Lampard saying it never happened at Chelsea, this is a team who employed Mourinho twice as it's manager.

But has since been proven villas-boas regularly did this when number two to Mourinho ironically when a certain Mr lampard played for Chelsea 

Ps see my post above why the police were called 

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

But has since been proven villas-boas regularly did this when number two to Mourinho ironically when a certain Mr lampard played for Chelsea 

Ps see my post above why the police were called 

Mixed stuff about police being called.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/01/blogs/derby-polic-responses-show-something-rotten-going-on-over-spygate/

Interesting (if long) thread on it.

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

This is hilarious, 2 words I would never use to describe Leeds.

An official statement from Leeds United on Saturday read: "Following comments made by Marcelo Bielsa yesterday (Friday) the club will look to work with our head coach and his staff to remind them of the integrity and honesty which are the foundations that Leeds United is built on.

Remind me what was the name of that Italian chairman they had with so much honesty and integrity that he had been convicted of tax evasion?

14 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Gold hill was also used in the film Far from the Maddening Crowd.

The film is Far from the Madding Crowd.

You're obviously getting it confused with Ashton Gate when we're on poor run! :)

Archived