IGNORED

Semenyo Recalled (Merged)

Ashtonwurzel

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

To play or sell I wonder!?

Doubt it would be to play, so more likely to sell.

It could just be that £2m for him would help fund a transfer in - new striker perhaps?

On 16/01/2019 at 22:11, Ashtonwurzel said:

Wouldn't be surprised if City were working on this.

Players on a season-long loan can be recalled by parent clubs in the January transfer window but only if the two clubs have agreed a recall clause in advance. A loan deal can be cancelled at any time in the season if both clubs concerned agree.

Bingo !

On 17/01/2019 at 14:55, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

@Ashtonwurzel How many times have you personally seen Semenyo play this season to be able to back up this statement?

You clearly are unable to make sense of the section you copied

Well I would agree and say YOU ARE WRONG !!

Nailed on, no idea where this odd fixation from the originator of this post comes from

Oh dear.

Blimey.  Really don’t know what to think.

1. The rumours which do have some foundation are true and he is off

2. The rumours are true but we want to put them off by integrating him into first team

3. There’s a league one loan in the offering that’s a better test than at Newport

4. Same as 2. But our striker targets aren’t happening so gonna go with Antoine

Newport will be gutted.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Fact?  Or just your opinion?

Eisa was starting on Friday according to you last week! ?

AshtonWurzel is often found to speak as if something were fact, when it’s not. Quite a few of his posts follow that trend. I’d take it as opinion rather than fact.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

2. The rumours are true but we want to put them off by integrating him into first team

3. There’s a league one loan in the offering that’s a better test than at Newport

Newport will be gutted.

or...

5. SECRET STRIKER INJURY CRISIS

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Newport will be gutted.

To me i think he’s being sold, there would be absolutely no point in buying Eisa for 1.5m and then playing a lad who’s had half a season on loan with Newport. 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Fact?  Or just your opinion?

Eisa was starting on Friday according to you last week! ?

Refer to my Semenyo recall post from January 16th. SL wanted him recalled and played to save potentially forking out for a new striker unnecessarily (bump up price and maybe sold)

Eisa was slated to start don't know what happened there.

1 minute ago, AJgEEZa said:

Hopefully it’s chelsea and we demand our three loans in exchange ?

If it is because we have agreed to sell him to Chelsea I don’t think you are too far off, obviously won’t be all 3 of them but I think it could well be one if not 2 of them, DaSilva and Palmer.

1 minute ago, TammyAB said:

or...

5. SECRET STRIKER INJURY CRISIS

Yes, could be...maybe a bit of bluff re Taylor from LJ on Friday post-match.

Got to say I've only seen snippets of Semenyo apart from Leicester game, but he looks like he has a football brain to go with his pace.  Liked the dribble when he cut in yesterday, but still had awareness to lay it off when he looked like running into congestion.

2 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Refer to my Semenyo recall post from January 16th. SL wanted him recalled and played to save potentially forking out for a new striker unnecessarily (bump up price and maybe sold)

Doubt very much that Lansdown would push for an 18 year old player to play if Johnson didn’t want so. 

6 minutes ago, Rob k said:

To me i think he’s being sold, there would be absolutely no point in buying Eisa for 1.5m and then playing a lad who’s had half a season on loan with Newport. 

You could also say they was no point buying Elisa for £1.5m if you are selling possibly a better prospect for £2m

6 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Sorry but can’t see SL having any say in footballing decisions 

I really dont think we are that hard nosed with young talent. I would have thought it is either to get him a League 1 loan or to keep him close to the squad like Morrell. Hope I am not proved wrong, as the treatment of youndsters in our club, is one of the most exciting apects of our club at the moment.

Archived