IGNORED

Norwich away - (Merged)

BCFC1512

Not going, £42 on coach and not cheap or  easy to get to other ways. Giving Boro a miss too but on for Preston. They could be when my great away run of not seeing a goal conceded and no losses comes to an end. But we got to beat Preston sooner or later.

So.…..…….. I have just negotiated a complex family arrangement that involves my daughter visiting her boyfriend in Norwich, and me and Mrs RR visiting them both. This surprisingly has been arranged (by me) for next weekend!!!! There are therefore another four tickets just having been bought.  I Just now need to instil a sense of family west country "roots" (that only really applies to me) to the others.

Anyway as NTTDS would say..... see you hordes at Carrow Road.

It is a shame that the club didn't organise a train, and too late now. They could easily sold it out , and how we are going could have got a good following up there. 5 1/2 hours and a yomp across London is enough to put many off. Fair play to all who are going.

10 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Just seen Norwich goals on tv, ok there playing Bolton but they did look good

would take a draw across there next week 

brilliant league to be in ...

And what about when they played Preston? This league is impossible to predict most of the time.

I would definitely take a draw and I think we have played ourselves into a position where if we lose its not the worst thing long term.

5 minutes ago, Pezo said:

And what about when they played Preston?

Still had 22 shots and probably didn't deserve to lose, just one of those games. Hopefully they don't get more than 1 goal against us as well, which will give us a chance.

I watched them earlier and they really could have doubled the score easily, the Bolton keeper kept the score down along with a penalty save.

What with Boro  and Derby having what look winnable Midweek  games, if were still in a playoff spot come end of play Saturday, you would have to fancy us for a top six spot.

Not that if we slip out it's all uphill.

Norwich and Sheff Utd might have smashed in a few goals today but I can't see anyone in this division doing that to us.

With 8 away games to go were heading for double figures in away wins.

Can't imagine there are many times that 10 away wins doesn't get you in the top six. And with our home form looking solid things are looking good.

The home game was terrific and we played something akin to our pre Christmas form from last season and could have and should have won it.

We are playing far better defensively and are improving going forward.

They are going to attack us and so I'm expecting a really good game.

I think they will be a little surprised by the improvements we've made.

I'm glad I've got my ticket and I'm really looking forward to the game.

Archived