Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Taunton_BCFC

Norwich away - (Merged)

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, norwichrobin said:

Good effort fella. It's norwich beer festival friday, good atmosphere, no trouble, very laid back and your best bet for a good cider in the city

it's at Andrews hall 1 minute from centre, may see you there, coyr!

Will also be up for Friday and Saturday night so checked out the beer festival web site. Over 70 ciders on offer...……..but none...NONE...from the west country :disapointed2se:

Looks good though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redcliffe, I would recommend joining camra on the evening if you go then you get to walk straight in avoid ques and get free wetherspoon vouchers sent to you.

Plus money off beers at some pubs throughout country.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the friendly chat between Norwich and BCFC fans on this thread got me thinking that our two clubs have a lot in common:

1) Both stadiums have a capacity of about 27K

2) Both clubs are located in cities which are surrounded by agricultural land - mostly arable in Norfolk and mainly dairy down here.

3) We both have majority owners who are English (not sure if Delia is still the main owner at Norwich - but I think she is) and we are incredibly fortunate to have Bristol born billionaire Steve Lansdown. 

But of course, one big difference is that Norwich have been in the PL - is it three times or four ? I know a Canaries fan will put me right.

And finally, on a personal note I was born in Norwich in 1951. We left when I was 18 months old,  so I don't remember much about it although I have been back since, 

Lovely city - but I still prefer Bristol.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Red Planet said:

Reading the friendly chat between Norwich and BCFC fans on this thread got me thinking that our two clubs have a lot in common:

1) Both stadiums have a capacity of about 27K

2) Both clubs are located in cities which are surrounded by agricultural land - mostly arable in Norfolk and mainly dairy down here.

3) We both have majority owners who are English (not sure if Delia is still the main owner at Norwich - but I think she is) and we are incredibly fortunate to have Bristol born billionaire Steve Lansdown. 

But of course, one big difference is that Norwich have been in the PL - is it three times or four ? I know a Canaries fan will put me right.

And finally, on a personal note I was born in Norwich in 1951. We left when I was 18 months old,  so I don't remember much about it although I have been back since, 

Lovely city - but I still prefer Bristol.

 

Wasn’t Cheesley signed from Norwich?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on City fans - lets fill the away end in the land of the canaries

Maybe we can get Steve Lansdown to record a rallying cry aka Delia style😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's that then... didn't last long, we're grounded again.

Sad recent news regarding demise of flyBMI … (& what that inevitably means to our partnership links with the air line)

 

PS.. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I've not noticed an OTIB thread on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First I've heard of it.

I am fairly surprised that it was worth anybody's time in setting up a partnership between a football club and an airline; even if they weren't on the cusp of going bankrupt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I only saw him in his Testimonial....and up the Baccy Jar!

What a pub. Used to be run by Trevor Jacobs in the early/mid 80s. 

Mind you, you could pop into any pub SOTR and bump into the Cheese!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

First I've heard of it.

I am fairly surprised that it was worth anybody's time in setting up a partnership between a football club and an airline; even if they weren't on the cusp of going bankrupt.

Last summer apparently …. 

  https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-launch-new-partnership-with-flybmi/    

 

… fly BMI is also listed on the Club Partners list at the foot of Official Site pages.

 

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And @Canary_Yellow, I get in to Norwich just after 11am. Can you recommend a decent cafe not too far from the station? And then somewhere for lunch, again nearby? I read that are plenty of places to eat near the ground, so hopefully spoilt for choice. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Where's the best pub to head straight from the station @Canary_Yellow or anyone else on here that's visited?

Greetings. The away fans pub used to be the Compleat Angler which is directly opposite the station but that has now changed and it is home fans only. There isn't really an away fans pub now to be honest but you will be fine going in most pubs, certainly those away from the ground/station.

Two pubs which are the ground side of the station which i am sure will allow away fans in (unless you are being a ****) are the Coach and Horses and the Fat Cat and Canary. Both will have lots of home fans in but both allow well behaved away fans. The Coach is the closest to the station. You basically come out of the station and then turn right and walk 5 minutes up the hill and its on the left. Does decent beer, pre match food etc and I think they have an outside bar if the weather is good but does get very busy pre-match.

Other than that between the station and the ground you have the Riverside complex. This has a load of more modern bars, various chain restaurants and a big wetherspoons.  Think the usual fairly uninspiring generic "entertainment" type complex places. I think some of the pubs will be home fans only though but if you want food the restaurants should let you in.

For those staying up or who have time to explore a bit the one thing I would say is don;t judge the city on Prince of Wales Road. (which is the road running from the station to the City Centre). Norwich is a beautiful city, Prince of Wales Road has deteriorated and is a bit sh*t other than if you want to end up in  a cheesy bar/nightclub at 2am and maybe have a fight. My advice would be walk straight up it and keep going as once you get up to the Tombland area and beyond (St Benedicts, Norwich Lanes, London Street, around the castle and in the area around St Andrews Hall where the beer festival is etc) you will find much nicer pubs, bars, restaurants etc and there are also loads of good ones throughout the rest of the City Centre in which you should have no issues unless you go looking for them. I think Stadia (a sports bar in Tombland) has started trying to encourage away fans in since the other away fans shut. Its a bit dark but lost of big screens showing any lunchtime matches/the rugby etc

The beer festival is brilliant if you like your real ale or cider but will get extremely busy so if you plan to go I would get there early.

Anyway hope this helps. should be a cracking game and I don;t think any Norwich fans are arrogantly expecting us to roll you over although with the way we are playing we are also confident that we have the ability to win if we play well. It will be interesting to see how you approach it tactically as you recent away results suggest you have been grinding out the away wins by keeping it tight. We have tended to struggle most against teams who can effect a high press and/or teams who have fast runners who can exploit the gaps our fullbacks occasionally leave when they bomb forward. We are also still a bit suspect at defending set pieces. If you just sit off us and try to keep it tight though then i fancy our chances and we seem to create a lot of chances regardless of who we are playing and how we play. I don;t expect it to be 0-0! We do tend to score a fair few late goals though as teams who press us high do tire eventually. That said in most recent games (Preston aside) we seem to have started to come out of the blocks quickly. Huge game for both sides, especially with WBA and Shef U playing each other.

 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coach and horses is best, turn right out of station, follow station round, up a hill and it's there on left. Decent burger etc, friendly and you can stand outside with no hassle

There is a wetherspoon if you turn left out of station for a decent fry up.

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jim_NCFC said:

Greetings. The away fans pub used to be the Compleat Angler which is directly opposite the station but that has now changed and it is home fans only. There isn't really an away fans pub now to be honest but you will be fine going in most pubs, certainly those away from the ground/station.

Two pubs which are the ground side of the station which i am sure will allow away fans in (unless you are being a ****) are the Coach and Horses and the Fat Cat and Canary. Both will have lots of home fans in but both allow well behaved away fans. The Coach is the closest to the station. You basically come out of the station and then turn right and walk 5 minutes up the hill and its on the left. Does decent beer, pre match food etc and I think they have an outside bar if the weather is good but does get very busy pre-match.

Other than that between the station and the ground you have the Riverside complex. This has a load of more modern bars, various chain restaurants and a big wetherspoons.  Think the usual fairly uninspiring generic "entertainment" type complex places. I think some of the pubs will be home fans only though but if you want food the restaurants should let you in.

For those staying up or who have time to explore a bit the one thing I would say is don;t judge the city on Prince of Wales Road. (which is the road running from the station to the City Centre). Norwich is a beautiful city, Prince of Wales Road has deteriorated and is a bit sh*t other than if you want to end up in  a cheesy bar/nightclub at 2am and maybe have a fight. My advice would be walk straight up it and keep going as once you get up to the Tombland area and beyond (St Benedicts, Norwich Lanes, London Street, around the castle and in the area around St Andrews Hall where the beer festival is etc) you will find much nicer pubs, bars, restaurants etc and there are also loads of good ones throughout the rest of the City Centre in which you should have no issues unless you go looking for them. I think Stadia (a sports bar in Tombland) has started trying to encourage away fans in since the other away fans shut. Its a bit dark but lost of big screens showing any lunchtime matches/the rugby etc

The beer festival is brilliant if you like your real ale or cider but will get extremely busy so if you plan to go I would get there early.

Anyway hope this helps. should be a cracking game and I don;t think any Norwich fans are arrogantly expecting us to roll you over although with the way we are playing we are also confident that we have the ability to win if we play well. It will be interesting to see how you approach it tactically as you recent away results suggest you have been grinding out the away wins by keeping it tight. We have tended to struggle most against teams who can effect a high press and/or teams who have fast runners who can exploit the gaps our fullbacks occasionally leave when they bomb forward. We are also still a bit suspect at defending set pieces. If you just sit off us and try to keep it tight though then i fancy our chances and we seem to create a lot of chances regardless of who we are playing and how we play. I don;t expect it to be 0-0! We do tend to score a fair few late goals though as teams who press us high do tire eventually. That said in most recent games (Preston aside) we seem to have started to come out of the blocks quickly. Huge game for both sides, especially with WBA and Shef U playing each other.

 

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Was just having a read of the away ground guides and the pub you mentioned that is now home fans only was highly recommended, will head to the coach and horses and fat cat though.

Cheers for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jim_NCFC said:

Greetings. The away fans pub used to be the Compleat Angler which is directly opposite the station but that has now changed and it is home fans only. There isn't really an away fans pub now to be honest but you will be fine going in most pubs, certainly those away from the ground/station.

Two pubs which are the ground side of the station which i am sure will allow away fans in (unless you are being a ****) are the Coach and Horses and the Fat Cat and Canary. Both will have lots of home fans in but both allow well behaved away fans. The Coach is the closest to the station. You basically come out of the station and then turn right and walk 5 minutes up the hill and its on the left. Does decent beer, pre match food etc and I think they have an outside bar if the weather is good but does get very busy pre-match.

Other than that between the station and the ground you have the Riverside complex. This has a load of more modern bars, various chain restaurants and a big wetherspoons.  Think the usual fairly uninspiring generic "entertainment" type complex places. I think some of the pubs will be home fans only though but if you want food the restaurants should let you in.

For those staying up or who have time to explore a bit the one thing I would say is don;t judge the city on Prince of Wales Road. (which is the road running from the station to the City Centre). Norwich is a beautiful city, Prince of Wales Road has deteriorated and is a bit sh*t other than if you want to end up in  a cheesy bar/nightclub at 2am and maybe have a fight. My advice would be walk straight up it and keep going as once you get up to the Tombland area and beyond (St Benedicts, Norwich Lanes, London Street, around the castle and in the area around St Andrews Hall where the beer festival is etc) you will find much nicer pubs, bars, restaurants etc and there are also loads of good ones throughout the rest of the City Centre in which you should have no issues unless you go looking for them. I think Stadia (a sports bar in Tombland) has started trying to encourage away fans in since the other away fans shut. Its a bit dark but lost of big screens showing any lunchtime matches/the rugby etc

The beer festival is brilliant if you like your real ale or cider but will get extremely busy so if you plan to go I would get there early.

Anyway hope this helps. should be a cracking game and I don;t think any Norwich fans are arrogantly expecting us to roll you over although with the way we are playing we are also confident that we have the ability to win if we play well. It will be interesting to see how you approach it tactically as you recent away results suggest you have been grinding out the away wins by keeping it tight. We have tended to struggle most against teams who can effect a high press and/or teams who have fast runners who can exploit the gaps our fullbacks occasionally leave when they bomb forward. We are also still a bit suspect at defending set pieces. If you just sit off us and try to keep it tight though then i fancy our chances and we seem to create a lot of chances regardless of who we are playing and how we play. I don;t expect it to be 0-0! We do tend to score a fair few late goals though as teams who press us high do tire eventually. That said in most recent games (Preston aside) we seem to have started to come out of the blocks quickly. Huge game for both sides, especially with WBA and Shef U playing each other.

 

No danger of that. Our set pieces are mostly awful. Free kicks getting worse. I think we'll try to keep things tight and hit you on the break. Think we'll need to score twice to have any chance of victory. And we haven't done that much during our excellent run. We'd all be over the moon with a turgid 0-0 draw. Our defence is our best weapon. Webster (who's guaranteed a lovely reception...) and Kalas have been magnificent all season. 

Edited by Fat Cigar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Was just having a read of the away ground guides and the pub you mentioned that is now home fans only was highly recommended, will head to the coach and horses and fat cat though.

Cheers for that.

It was away fans only for years and years and obviously as it is literally 200 yards from the station was very popular. New landlord got fed up with it being vandalised and also not having any midweek trade from locals as it was just thought of a football pubs for away fans so he switched it 2 years ago to home only. Suspect the away fans guides have not quite caught up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Jim_NCFC said:

It was away fans only for years and years and obviously as it is literally 200 yards from the station was very popular. New landlord got fed up with it being vandalised and also not having any midweek trade from locals as it was just thought of a football pubs for away fans so he switched it 2 years ago to home only. Suspect the away fans guides have not quite caught up!

Do you have to show a ticket to get in? And also, vandalised by who exactly? Aren't many clubs that bring big followings to Norwich.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Do you have to show a ticket to get in? And also, vandalised by who exactly? Aren't many clubs that bring big followings to Norwich.

We do get quite big away followings from London teams especially as usually (not at the moment due to the engineering works) its an easy trip from London and known as a good drinking away trip. We were obviously also in the prem for a while so teams used to bring 2,000 regularly.

But in answer to your questions Ipswich used to regularly damage it and I believe Leeds did as well plus some other team I can;t remember. The main reason though was the landlord just wanted to return it to being a pub used by Norwich people and they had got out of the habit of using it. And yes you usually have to show a ticket. Coach is a nicer pub though anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just visited the Norwich forum and they are very confident they will be too good for us. However, not sure their research is very good as someone has just commented this:

"Great form against the divisions lesser lights not so clever against better clubs. And away form much poorer than home form.  Still to play NCFC Sheff U PNE Boro Villa Hull away Derby and WBA at home.  Will do well to stay in Play Off position.  hope away form stays poor."

Don't we still have the best league form and especially away form in the league?

Edited by Nathandao
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nathandao said:

Just visited the Norwich forum and they are very confident they will be too good for us. However, not sure their research is very good as someone has just commented this:

"Great form against the divisions lesser lights not so clever against better clubs. And away form much poorer than home form.  Still to play NCFC Sheff U PNE Boro Villa Hull away Derby and WBA at home.  Will do well to stay in Play Off position.  hope away form stays poor."

Don't we still have the best league form and especially away form in the league?

Yep, totally awful away form...

awayform.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Compleat Angler is a great pub, by the river and the bridge yards from the station, we played there a few years ago on a summer Tuesday night and it was bathed in sun beforehand, and very welcoming after too. Last season they had bouncers outside and no intention of letting football fans in, so sadly that's off limits. The Coach & Horses is very pleasant too, albeit a short walk the opposite side of the station to the ground. From memory last season a lot of City ended up in the Spoons on the Prince of Wales Road, surrounded by kebab shops and burger bars. If you like that sort of thing.

And if anyone wants food, I know this great place just off the A road outside Norwich, but little tip, take a 12 inch plate.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh I much prefer it when opposition fans underestimate us, and let’s be fair, they’re right to do so. 13 games unbeaten in the Championship is nothing and I expect every team we’ve played just couldn’t be arsed. 

I hope our players enjoy their big day out on Saturday. Take it all in fellas and savour the occasion, we won’t see the likes of Norwich Utd again for many years.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Tbh I much prefer it when opposition fans underestimate us, and let’s be fair, they’re right to do so. 13 games unbeaten in the Championship is nothing and I expect every team we’ve played just couldn’t be arsed. 

I hope our players enjoy their big day out on Saturday. Take it all in fellas and savour the occasion, we won’t see the likes of Norwich Utd again for many years.

I agree, we are just making up the numbers on saturday at the mighty metropolis that is Naarch.

It's a privilege to share the pitch with such a stellar side as them.

 

  GP W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Bristol City 12 8 4 0 17 7 +10 28
2 Sheffield Utd 12 7 3 2 24 10 +14 24
3 Hull City 12 7 3 2 26 14 +12 24
4 West Bromwich 12 7 3 2 23 12 +11 24
5 Leeds Utd 12 7 1 4 20 19 +1 22
6 Norwich City 12 5 5 2 27 18 +9 20
7 Preston 12 5 4 3 18 12 +6 19
8 Brentford 12 5 4 3 20 15 +5 19
9 Middlesbrough 12 5 4 3 14 11 +3 19
10 Swansea City 12 5 3 4 20 18 +2 18
11 Sheffield Wed 12 4 6 2 11 11 0 18
12 Derby County 12 4 5 3 13 13 0 17
13 Birmingham City 12 4 4 4 19 16 +3 16
14 Millwall 12 4 4 4 11 12 -1 16
15 Nottm Forest 12 3 4 5 14 16 -2 13
16 Blackburn 12 4 1 7 16 19 -3 13
17 Aston Villa 12 2 6 4 15 20 -5 12
18 QP Rangers 12 3 2 7 17 21 -4 11
19 Reading 12 2 5 5 8 15 -7 11
20 Stoke City 12 2 4 6 7 16 -9 10
21 Wigan Athletic 12 2 3 7 9 18 -9 9
22 Ipswich Town 12 2 3 7 8 19 -11 9
23 Rotherham 12 1 5 6 12 21 -9 8
24 Bolton 12 2 2 8 6 22 -16 8
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Olé said:

The Compleat Angler is a great pub, by the river and the bridge yards from the station, we played there a few years ago on a summer Tuesday night and it was bathed in sun beforehand, and very welcoming after too. Last season they had bouncers outside and no intention of letting football fans in, so sadly that's off limits. The Coach & Horses is very pleasant too, albeit a short walk the opposite side of the station to the ground. From memory last season a lot of City ended up in the Spoons on the Prince of Wales Road, surrounded by kebab shops and burger bars. If you like that sort of thing.

And if anyone wants food, I know this great place just off the A road outside Norwich, but little tip, take a 12 inch plate.

Do they sell ruby grapefruit juice?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Yep, totally awful away form...

awayform.png

15 from a possible 15 on the road. Surely we’re fighting for survival...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Tbh I much prefer it when opposition fans underestimate us, and let’s be fair, they’re right to do so. 13 games unbeaten in the Championship is nothing and I expect every team we’ve played just couldn’t be arsed. 

I hope our players enjoy their big day out on Saturday. Take it all in fellas and savour the occasion, we won’t see the likes of Norwich Utd again for many years.

Is their local derby Doncaster United?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For any fellow stattos;

City's game at Norwich will be their 4,600th League match . (About 4,550 more than a team promoted to the League in 2015).

A win will be City's 750th win at Tier 2 level. :fingerscrossed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:04, norwichrobin said:

For oldies an independent pub "the fat cat" is worth a look but no food or music, real ale place 
 

Not sure I consider myself too much an "oldie" but just had a couple of pints in the Fat Cat. Brilliant "proper" pub although a bit out of the way. Thanks for the recommendation.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2019 at 10:36, Taunton_BCFC said:

Am sure Norwich isn’t on top of everyone’s list for nights out :laugh: but anyone else staying over for Norwich away? 10 of us!!

I'm staying over with 4 mates. Birthday on Sunday....hopefully won't get too winkered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Get in the spoons on the water front 

Went in the Wetherspoons last season. Early for food then sat on the steps outside by the river drinking Thatchers in the sun. Lovely!  Got very busy. A lot of red shirts about but didn't seem to be any restrictions from door staff. My lad got bored so we went off to the kids 'football village' by the away end which was very good. ironically he won a Norwich scarf in the penalty target shoot out. Still got it bless him 🙂

Great Awayday. Going with the lad tomorrow but gonna try a few different pubs. 

Norwich is a lovely place, very friendly supporters. Gonna be a great atmosphere in the sun i'm sure with a sell out crowd so hope we can keep them quiet. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't read the whole thread, but I got to thinking about whether we should stick or twist if we find ourselves on level terms after 75 mins.  What would you do?  What will Lee do?

I've come to the conclusion that I would rather risk 1 point for the sake of 3.  If we take that view and succeed 50% of the time, then over 10 games we will earn 15 points rather than 10.

In fact, I think you are more likely to give a goal away if you defend for 15 minutes rather than attack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RedReynard said:

Went in the Wetherspoons last season. Early for food then sat on the steps outside by the river drinking Thatchers in the sun. Lovely!  Got very busy. A lot of red shirts about but didn't seem to be any restrictions from door staff. My lad got bored so we went off to the kids 'football village' by the away end which was very good. ironically he won a Norwich scarf in the penalty target shoot out. Still got it bless him 🙂

Great Awayday. Going with the lad tomorrow but gonna try a few different pubs. 

Norwich is a lovely place, very friendly supporters. Gonna be a great atmosphere in the sun i'm sure with a sell out crowd so hope we can keep them quiet. 

Has the pedestrianization of the shopping center been complected yet?  A-HA  !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 13:18, BessexRED said:

Do you have to show a ticket to get in? And also, vandalised by who exactly? Aren't many clubs that bring big followings to Norwich.

Sounds like its now a local pub for local people then... A League of Norwich Gentlemen pub. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Watch out for Norwich fans chasing you with pitchforks, whatever you do 😀

Just run ‘em over in our combine harvesters!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...