IGNORED

Bath v Torquay

ExiledAjax

If anyone is not going to Forest away and wants a fix of football. 

Bath host Torquay this Saturday at 3pm. It's a match of 3rd v 1st in their division and could see as many as six (6) Bristol City loanees feature. Players like Janneh, Andrews and Hinds could all play.

I recently saw Bath play at Dulwich Hamlet and they are not bad at all. Think it is about £12 for an adult and obviously less for kids etc. 

Many will already know about the game but if not then now you do!

9 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Bath host Torquay this Saturday at 3pm. It's a match of 3rd v 1st in their division and could see as many as six (6) Bristol City loanees feature. Players like Janneh, Andrews and Hinds could all play.

I recently saw Bath play at Dulwich Hamlet and they are not bad at all. Think it is about £12 for an adult and obviously less for kids etc. 

Torquay have sold their 1450 allocation. Is the game all ticket?

46 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Hipster, are you?

29 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Can't make it but interested to hear what people think of James Morton. He doesn't get talked about much it seems, but whenever I've seen him I've been impressed.

I don't think it will be 6 players as Opi Edwards is injured. I think there's 2 playing for Bath and 3 available for Torquay.

So he played in the Dulwich game, got the assist to the assist for the second goal but mostly I remember he gave away a fair bit of possession. Basically I reckon he was trying passes that were better than his teammates could anticipate. So he looked good even though he played poorly...if that makes sense.

I have a minibus of Torq fans getting to me , Rooksbridge, around 10am for some breakfast and maybe a drink or two..... They are great lads who've followed England home and away to some far flung places...… They are right up for the game and speak very highly of our loan players , Janneh is very exciting

Fantastic game - best I’ve ever seen at Twerton Park without City playing.  Andrews could have won it for Torquay but blasted the penalty over, then Bath come storming back with a penalty and then one of the best goals I’ve seen this season with Ryan Brunt squeezing it in at the far post after a great run and cross by the Bath left back.  Superb atmosphere and all the fun of keeping an eye on the score from the City Ground, which was torture.  What an afternoon!

8 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Fantastic game - best I’ve ever seen at Twerton Park without City playing.  Andrews could have won it for Torquay but blasted the penalty over, then Bath come storming back with a penalty and then one of the best goals I’ve seen this season with Ryan Brunt squeezing it in at the far post after a great run and cross by the Bath left back.  Superb atmosphere and all the fun of keeping an eye on the score from the City Ground, which was torture.  What an afternoon!

Sounds like a great day for Bath and BCFC!

6 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Other than Hinds getting his goal and Andrews screwing up the pen, did any of the other loanees stand out?

5 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Other than Hinds getting his goal and Andrews screwing up the pen, did any of the other loanees stand out?

Not for me they didn't...

was a great game, bit of fisticuffs between opposing fans during game aswell, smoke bombs firecrackers the lot!!

bath were v good first half and Torquay v good for 30 mins in second half, missed pen changed the game

also thought the centre half for bath, no 15 was best player on pitch by some distance

8 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Janneh was a handful throughout, but understandably naive.  What is he, 18?  Good runner though and threatened the Bath goal throughout the first half.  I thought he showed real promise for an the future.  Lemonheigh-Evans was quiet, with a few nice touches, but I expected more from him.  Andrews was dangerous at set pieces (shame about the penalty).

Really nice to see Kevin Amakwaah still plying his trade at what? 37?  Went off at half time, injured I suppose, but showed he still knows what to do on a football field in the first half.

Archived