IGNORED

Norwich Vs Birmingham

myol'man

Draw every time on that one. Now we are up and around the top 10 and hopefully challenging for higher, the fewer points being gained in total around us the better.

Norwich could yet go on a bad run and drop into the playoff positions meaning we don't want them to get further away from us now.

1 minute ago, paul_fox said:

Draw, top 3/4  are too strong so really only 2 play off spaces up for grabs for 6-8 teams 

6 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Draw surely.

Why a draw? surely we don't want the Brummies to move a point closer?  That point could be crucial come the end of the season.

21 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Definitely want Norwich to win.  I don't want to see us drop lower than 7th all season now!

Not a chance we will make the top two - 9 points is far too big a gap to pull back.

Yet many see it feasible that third-from-bottom, Reading could potentially close the 18 point gap which presently exists between us! Until we reach 50 points, I won't stop calculating the gap each week!

A 9 point gap can be quickly closed. Personally, I don't think that we have the overall quality to reach a top two position but stranger things have happened. A draw will do me.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Why a draw? surely we don't want the Brummies to move a point closer?  That point could be crucial come the end of the season.

Keep Norwich a bit closer as I think they may drop off making an extra play off place possible. WBA, Sheffield Utd and Leeds will be top 3

8 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Draw every time on that one. Now we are up and around the top 10 and hopefully challenging for higher, the fewer points being gained in total around us the better.

Norwich could yet go on a bad run and drop into the playoff positions meaning we don't want them to get further away from us now.

:laugh: Norwich are in the play off positions

Archived