IGNORED

2 new strikers for Cardiff...

SouthStand Sandwich

I reckon he will get loaned out to a Championship club.

6 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Who gives a monkeys what Colin and his bunch are doin? Hopefully they’ll go down ! ...and no ,I wouldn’t want anything from them thanks. ...:kiddie:

They are signing Sala sure to stay up now!

Footballing wise I said at the time that it was a very bad decision by Bobby to join them, not because it's Cardiff but anyone who knows their Football could see he was going to struggle due to Cardiff's style of play etc, he wouldn't admit it of course but I think he's regretting the move apart from doubling his wages atleast.

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Footballing wise I said at the time that it was a very bad decision by Bobby to join them, not because it's Cardiff but anyone who knows their Football could see he was going to struggle due to Cardiff's style of play etc, he wouldn't admit it of course but I think he's regretting the move apart from doubling his wages atleast.

That was the 85% the reason no doubt, but there were other driving personal reasons.

On 05/09/2018 at 07:36, gl1 said:

Bobby a dud? Nah. 

Theyre just using him wrong, it’s like buying a whisk then wondering why it doesn’t brown your toast. 

4 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

He’s got Harry arter and camerasa behind him, prob 30 million pounds of midfield, hardly hoofers are they? Unless of course you are completely clueless. He won’t be going back to Bristol, ever....

11 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

He’s got Harry arter and camerasa behind him, prob 30 million pounds of midfield, hardly hoofers are they? Unless of course you are completely clueless. He won’t be going back to Bristol, ever....

Bobby was a good servant of city but he's gone & it's time to move on, PLEASE

18 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

???

Are you seriously implying Cardiff City under Neil Warnock are not ‘hoofers?’ I don’t know why you bother with midfielders as the ball just bypasses them anyway! As for Reid coming back I never said he was and hardly missing him anyway, seems to have his own seat on your dugout every week.

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

???

Are you seriously implying Cardiff City under Neil Warnock are not ‘hoofers?’ I don’t know why you bother with midfielders as the ball just bypasses them anyway! As for Reid coming back I never said he was and hardly missing him anyway, seems to have his own seat on your dugout every week.

“Hoofers” ?! Way too simplistic view of Cardiff....they haven’t got to where they currently are by just hoofing the ball up front...

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Don’t get the obsession with wanting to bring back players all the time . Surprised nobodies mentioned getting Albert back this window. He’s gone move on 

Now you mention it. Yeah, let's get Albert back.

5 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

Surely it would be intelligent for a fish to go with the flow and save energy? 

Acknowledged that the flow could lead to bigger fish...

yes when they are young

when the get older they can swim against the flow

or are you calling Salmon stupid?

Archived