IGNORED

Would you perform well if Roy Keane was your new boss

Never to the dark side

5 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Anyone know where WE could buy those face masks with the elastic around them of personalities we know

I’ve made my own in the past, just do a screenshot, paste it into a Word document, enlarge it to A4 size and print it off then laminate and cut around the face profile, add a few elastic bands and you’re in business. 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The Sunderland players he took from second bottom of the table to champions of the championship in his first season there seemed to respond quite well to his appointment....

And Dean Saunders did very well when manager of Wrexham.

Every incompetent lucks in occasionally.

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

has he been appointed the no 2 there then. 

Yes.

Quite apt really.

26 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

How good would Roy Keane even be in today's game? His aggression made him the player he was. He wouldn't be allowed to tackle like he did.

As a person I can't stand him. I don't like bullies and that's all Roy Keane seems to be.

Roy Keane was a fantastic footballer even when you remove his tackling from the equation. He'd be one of the PL's best midfielders without a shadow of a doubt.

Whenever I see him these days I can't help but get the feeling that he isn't being entirely serious all the time.

I always think there's a lot of dry humour about the bloke and in all honesty, i don't really find him too bad at all, all things considered.

Definite character , at least and not a bad thing seeing the way football is headed these days.

5 hours ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Respect has to be earned and what I have seen of him he would never earn my respect. I take great joy and satisfaction in defying and ridiculing bullies. Got one at work at the moment. Total coward.

Dont agree with respect has to be earned

If i met you i would expect you to show me respect

It would then be up to me to act in a way which does not lose the respect you gave me to start with

35 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Dont agree with respect has to be earned

If i met you i would expect you to show me respect

It would then be up to me to act in a way which does not lose the respect you gave me to start with

Depends how you acted when I first met you. Default position for me is an open mind.

Archived