IGNORED

Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day 28

Septic Peg

5 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

You think he had a good game? He was playing awful. Come on, you could see that, right? 

Hardly slagging him off, just observing that he wasn't having a great game. 

Scored a goal, delighted, but to say over the 90 minutes he played well is laughable 

Did his job then didn't he.

It's not necessary to have a whipping boy all the time.

Well played Fammy.

Massive, massive result that. Fantastic gritty performance and I have no doubt that in previous seasons we would've conceded today. Given the number of changes we made today, and the prospect of a Forest new manager bounce, I assumed we were in for a miserable afternoon. Well done lads. 

The pressure was all on a Forest today,  could have gone either way with the return of O’Neill. Lucky for us we looked well prepared and kept to our game plan. We all did our job and were patient. Compared to Forest I thought we played the better football. Lolley was the name the commentator on my stream said more than any other though, thought he caused us more problems than the rest of the Forest team put together.

Another three points and our unbeaten streak stretches, done with so many changes too. Quietly gliding under the radar, I like it.

6 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Superb win. :clap:

What was going on at the end with Owers saying the ref was making up rules?

He was saying that in the situation there was nothing in the rules that said the ref had to instruct City to give the ball back to Forest and not contest it. Didn't get all of what he was saying, but that's what I heard.

6 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Are you serious? 

I said Fam was having a bad game. Which he was. 

Get in city. Easy to shout your mouth off after though, eh @BobBobSuperBob 

We get it wrong. I'm not perfect, at least I can admit that. You've been slagging Johnson off for months you compete fool. How does that taste?

You really are clueless and a  dilluisional Plum

Try  and find some evidence to support your inaccurate claim

Good Luck 

Couldn't comment before as my computer froze on 64 minutes on the Facebook site, So well done Fammy, Weimann and most of all KP for making the goal again. He has to start from now on instead of Pato, surely LJ will see that now. Oh and also well done LJ for getting three points with a weakened side.  7th place and 4 points ahead of Hull who are also playing well. Looking good!

An away win.   A clean sheet.   Derby,  Middlesbrough and (currently) WBA are all in catchable reach  of City.    To complete the scene and quoting Matt Nation in "My favourite year"; "A City away win was never complete unless it coincided with a Rovers home defeat". 

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Maenpaa, Hunt & Webster. 

Forest had 6 or 7 defenders unavailable!

im not arguing it wasn’t a great result, just that their squad was more depleted than ours. Which is a fact. 

Don't now much about their team, but Radio Bristol were saying before the game that they had a left back at centre back, a left winger at left back and another defender (Benalouane) who joined them this week without playing much all season?

Given our defensive changes too, they were predicting goals!

2 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Phahahaha. Can I never comment if someone is having a bad game then? Phahahaha. Whipping boy.  He needs help. 

You kept on criticising him. He scores the winning goal to secure the club 3 points.

Why were you criticising him personally so harshly when you now say he required help up there?

'Fammy looks like he's won a competition to be a footballer for the day.

He's made you look a twit, just accept it.

Best to move on quickly if I were you.

Archived