IGNORED

Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day 28

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Couldn't comment before as my computer froze on 64 minutes on the Facebook site, So well done Fammy, Weimann and most of all KP for making the goal again. He has to start from now on instead of Pato, surely LJ will see that now. Oh and also well done LJ for getting three points with a weakened side.  7th place and 4 points ahead of Hull who are also playing well. Looking good!

Listening on radio Brizzle  & Gary Owers  basically said the same thing, and that KP oozes class.  I can understand LJ making him see us play and the teams systems of play, but suspect he will start for sure Saturday  in cup match 

7 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Remember all the visionaries who said Forest would be challenging for the auto's after they beat us early on (having over spent on average players)?

Typical OTIB puff...

That would be the 1-1 thrashing they gave us at AG first day of the season? ?

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

No absolutely not. Especially given the in laws are staunch Forest fans. I’m just suggesting we played them at the right time.... their 2 red cards last week certainly helped. 

Agreed. Lots of people worried about the Martin O'Neil factor but the injury list at forest was massive.

8 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Are you actually serious? You haven't been slagging Johnson off! We all get opinion s wrong fella. 

Im not engaging with you mate as you're just an argumentative and aggressive person. 

I'm going to enjoy the win.

Maybe you should too. 

YOU REDS. Ps youre no on ignore. Bliss. Not even sure how you haven't been banned yet for your aggressive and bullying ways. 

‘ Bullying’

roflmao

on a football forum 

rflmao

38B86A44-D3AD-4767-9E5C-2A8F72F7EC1D.gif

Hmmm; their fans aren't as downbeat as we'd be on this forum. http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47537&page=25

Another bad day at the office a few ins and outs and and a run of decent results and well kick on again. I know it's hard to believe but a defeat today really wasn't such a bad thing in the long run MON will have a good idea on what he needs to make his system work after today! If we had won playing as badly as we did we'd of only gone on to lose playing equally shit next weekend. Pull yourselves together folks a lot of points to play for and a lot of money to be spent hopefully! We're you all expecting after a few days for MON to know exactly the best 11 to fit his game play superbly and win 8-0. Get real....give him time and maybe support the team.

As scrappy as we were, we had plenty of chances to score a goal today.

Superb result, how are those who were adamant that we were just ‘papering over the cracks’ a couple of months ago feeling?

We can only beat what’s in front of you so who gives a toss whether Forest had 6/7 players out we had to make 4 changes ourselves, and 2 of them are without doubt our best players this season so far.

4 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Listening on radio Brizzle  & Gary Owers  basically said the same thing, and that KP oozes class.  I can understand LJ making him see us play and the teams systems of play, but suspect he will start for sure Saturday  in cup match 

Or Friday even... 

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Superb result, how are those who were adamant that we were just ‘papering over the cracks’ a couple of months ago feeling?

We can only beat what’s in front of you so who gives a toss whether Forest had 6/7 players out we had to make 4 changes ourselves, and 2 of them are without doubt our best players this season so far.

No need for this bit. Just makes you look a tit.

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Bit worried LJ just saying these boys are going to have to cope for the next 5 or 6 weeks, sounds injuries are bad

I might be alone in thinking this but I’d hope we rotate where possible against Bolton on Sat; give some youth a run out, let the back-ups (where we have them) get a shot, and if we win; top stuff. If not, might help us keep key players fit, something our cup run last year didn’t help with (no regrets; was magic). 

Thought everyone contributed - great save from Frankie, Famara strong and in the right position for the goal, Paterson, O'Dowda and Weimann all buzzing around and all with chances/shots on target. Pack and Brownhill bossed midefield while the back four all looked very solid. Dominant display and could easily have won by more. Great to have impact from the bench as well. 

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

No need for this bit. Just makes you look a tit.

Why would that be then? Ok for those to  come on here and whinge and play down a couple of victories and say ‘oh we were shite, papering over the cracks’ etc etc?’ Just want to know their opinions now, we’ve gone on this great run and bar 1 or 2 strangely they seemed to have disappeared!

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Bit worried LJ just saying these boys are going to have to cope for the next 5 or 6 weeks, sounds injuries are bad

Doesn't sound great but as we showed today we have more than enough cover in those areas.... I'd certainly change it up friday tho and give Mo and co a good run out so we're fresh for Swansea... 

1 minute ago, Badger08 said:

Is that so: Your comments on Fammy a few months ago were:

"As I said last week, the guy spends to much time on his arse, is easy to move off of the ball and his positional sense is zero.

And as I also said last week, we need to bring back Alby Wilbraham to coach him.

In short the guy like most of this failing squad need to man up."

Oh the irony. 

A few months ago the above was fact. 

Youve slated him today have you not? A time when he’s in form and scoring goals. You’re on a loser here. 

Archived