IGNORED

Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day 28

Septic Peg

3 hours ago, Badger08 said:

Is that so: Your comments on Fammy a few months ago were:

"As I said last week, the guy spends to much time on his arse, is easy to move off of the ball and his positional sense is zero.

And as I also said last week, we need to bring back Alby Wilbraham to coach him.

In short the guy like most of this failing squad need to man up."

Oh the irony. 

Well all get it wrong mate, don't we.  

No irony at all as you say my comments were from ‘a couple of months ago’, pre the 12 match unbeaten run, when nobody was playing particularly well and Diedhiou was truly struggling.

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Just looked at the highlights, bad angle but Weimann looks well onside for his "goal" 

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/bristol-city/11611922/nottingham-forest-0-1-bristol-city

He’s onside by a few yards. Even after the ball is played, my guess is Lino out it up for the other players and then didn’t have the guts to drop it when they weren’t involved with play

Just had a quick look on the Forest forum, and for those who gave Fam grief , I give you this quote 

Personal, rather than formation is the problem as we flip flop again. Martin alluded on radio Nottm that he'll change it as we squeeze Carvalho in place of a poor Murphy. Swap him for Bristol's goalscorer and the performance would have been reversed. A real mobile target man who would have created space for Grabban. Whilst Murphy may be tall, he rarely wins a flick on.

That and complaints that they should have had a Pen. Now at the time I held my breath, but to take a snap shot to prove a foul is odd. Pack is stood on the guys leg but not looking , so not necessarily intended, but not sure where Fam's foot is :crying:

ddc92cd8d9db87207ec6b59dbbd766db.jpg

6 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just had a quick look on the Forest forum, and for those who gave Fam grief , I give you this quote 

Personal, rather than formation is the problem as we flip flop again. Martin alluded on radio Nottm that he'll change it as we squeeze Carvalho in place of a poor Murphy. Swap him for Bristol's goalscorer and the performance would have been reversed. A real mobile target man who would have created space for Grabban. Whilst Murphy may be tall, he rarely wins a flick on.

That and complaints that they should have had a Pen. Now at the time I held my breath, but to take a snap shot to prove a foul is odd. Pack is stood on the guys leg but not looking , so not necessarily intended, but not sure where Fam's foot is :crying:

ddc92cd8d9db87207ec6b59dbbd766db.jpg

I think it’s the studs on his right foot crushing the Forests player elbow joint that’s causing the pain !

Hes done well there to step on one leg and one arm at the same time !

Just to finish him off it would appear Famara is treading on his...........’groin’

Ouch !

48 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I think it’s the studs on his right foot crushing the Forests player elbow joint that’s causing the pain !

Hes done well there to step on one leg and one arm at the same time !

Just to finish him off it would appear Famara is treading on his...........’groin’

Ouch !

Bloke had fallen on the ground, and if anything it’s old-skool obstruction.  Both Pack and Fam has a little swipe at the ball.

Loved it today.

Friend of mine is a longstanding Forest ST holder and although has mellowed a bit with age, is still convinced that Forest have a divine right to compete in the top flight.....

Thought the atmosphere from our lot was mostly excellent and thought, despite being told that today was a special day for Forest, that they were disappointingly silent. 

A great away win with a great away performance with a great atmosphere (from us) in a great away day city. 

5 hours ago, nickolas said:

As it stands 6 points off 2nd with Sheff Utd losing to the sheep. 

Top 2 by end of Feb it is then.....!!

The sheep? I thought that you intimated they lost to Derby - as Derby are known as the Rams...not sure how you get The Swans to equate to ‘the sheep’ ......unless it’s part of a tired, age-old, musical hall joke about all Welshmen shagging sheep...thereby justifying your link to Swansea being called ‘the sheep’ in your mind?!

7 hours ago, samo II said:

Be interested how many clean sheets he has had for us; been here a while so must be a fair few.

On that subject, but slightly off topic....I couldn’t believe Petr Cech’s record in our country - 202 clean sheets in 443 games...what an amazing record for a keeper over here....fair play to him, top, top goalkeeper...

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The sheep? I thought that you intimated they lost to Derby - as Derby are known as the Rams...not sure how you get The Swans to equate to ‘the sheep’ ......unless it’s part of a tired, age-old, musical hall joke about all Welshmen shagging sheep...thereby justifying your link to Swansea being called ‘the sheep’ in your mind?!

You must be a riot at parties...

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

?

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Baa! Humbug!

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The sheep? I thought that you intimated they lost to Derby - as Derby are known as the Rams...not sure how you get The Swans to equate to ‘the sheep’ ......unless it’s part of a tired, age-old, musical hall joke  well researched, statistically documented and factually accurate paper by the University of Wales about all Welshmen shagging sheep...thereby justifying your link to Swansea being called ‘the sheep’ in your mind?!

In order to perpetuate the myth age old truth this must be what you meant to say BS4  :)

18 hours ago, Spoons said:

Buzzing. Even more buzzing as I had them in my 5 fold. 

Fancied us today . Quality result, bring on Bolton in the cup next week! 

IMG_20190119_170134.jpg

only 15/8 away at forest even the bookies are beginning to see us as contenders, well done by the way.

18 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

No absolutely not. Especially given the in laws are staunch Forest fans. I’m just suggesting we played them at the right time.... their 2 red cards last week certainly helped. 

The right time would have been last week and not when they unveil their former hero as coach  in front of a full house. 

We have been somewhat lucky to meet certain clubs at the ‘ right time ‘ but we still had to do the job , which we’ve done and not one team has rolled over to have their tummy tickled.

On 19/01/2019 at 14:45, Davefevs said:

This is the type of game where if you harbour ambitions of a play-off challenge, that your “fringe” players need to step up and show that they can be first choice.  It’s not exactly a bad side is it?

Pisano was on form prior to his injury.

Worked out alright didn’t it?

Archived