IGNORED

BCTV today?

Coin-op

The general service from Bristol sport is beyond appalling, they don't bother to read emails, I recently sent them an email about my Bristol forever account and received a bullshit reply about tickets for the Bolton FA cup match.

BCTV this season has been truly appalling, lack of information and more bullshit replies to problems when contacted.

I too have no idea as to whether this is available today or not.

12 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Works OK, but the website seems to take me round in loops and circles every time I use it.  Wants me to login, even though I'm logged in, so I log out and then back in, click on the video and it takes me to my account details.  Eventually get in, but the whole website is amateur to say the least.

What you describe sounds more like a sympton of how your browser/internet security/virus checker is set up - at least if you are trying to access the game from a windows pc. It could even be your vpn software/provider if you are using one. With Firefox running uBlock origin plugin (turned off on bcfc/bristol-sport) on linux or windows 10, I get no issues.

Thanks Sleepy, it could be related.  I normally use Chrome, but couldn't get the video yesterday, so logged in on Edge, still had problems but eventually got it working on good old Internet Explorer.  Will have to remember for next time.

I do enjoy watching the away games as well as having a SC for home games.  Three of us watching together makes it very affordable.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Thanks Sleepy, it could be related.  I normally use Chrome, but couldn't get the video yesterday, so logged in on Edge, still had problems but eventually got it working on good old Internet Explorer.  Will have to remember for next time.

I do enjoy watching the away games as well as having a SC for home games.  Three of us watching together makes it very affordable.

Do you live abroad and travel back to Bristol for home games?

Remember you can "travel abroad" for every game of the season by getting a bit of software on your ipad or computor called a VPN (I use Nordvpn at around £55 a year).

Once its loaded onto your device (whih you can do with a simple download off the Web/App store - honest, its simple - I am not a computor geek....), you can then watch every BCTV stream from your armchair, (switch on your VPN, then click onto BCTC and bingo!)

For anyone after an inexpensive and reliable VPN, try Windscribe.  25gb for $1 per month.   And you can pay via PayPal as well, so don't need to hand over credit card details.  Best £12/y I've spent!  Not that I would advocate such blatant flouncing of international broadcasting rights, of course.......

51 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

For anyone after an inexpensive and reliable VPN, try Windscribe.  25gb for $1 per month.   And you can pay via PayPal as well, so don't need to hand over credit card details.  Best £12/y I've spent!  Not that I would advocate such blatant flouncing of international broadcasting rights, of course.......

Yes Steve, good point, it was just a friend who told me you could do this! so we are clear....

Archived