IGNORED

BCTV today?

Coin-op

• Admin
On 19/01/2019 at 14:18, Coin-op said:

Anyone know if today's match is being shown on BCTV? The lack of information is appalling!

Didn't there used to be a graphic on this page that showed the games?

Was sure I could recall seeing something before?

image.png

19 hours ago, brady bunch said:

Remember you can "travel abroad" for every game of the season by getting a bit of software on your ipad or computor called a VPN (I use Nordvpn at around £55 a year).

Once its loaded onto your device (whih you can do with a simple download off the Web/App store - honest, its simple - I am not a computor geek....), you can then watch every BCTV stream from your armchair, (switch on your VPN, then click onto BCTC and bingo!)

You don't even need to pay for the service, plenty of "free" ones out there . . . . .apparently :whistle:

3 hours ago, phantom said:

You don't even need to pay for the service, plenty of "free" ones out there . . . . .apparently :whistle:

I have watched (and paid for) on BCTV and also watched free on 'dodgy' streams.

Regrettably, I have to say that, when available, the 'dodgy' streams offer both a better picture and, most certainly, given that they are direct from SKY, BT or whoever, a better quality commentary.

1 minute ago, maverick1976 said:

Seriously, who let the 3 year old loose on the camera today! Zoom in, zoom out, zoom in, zoom out, spot the ball, out of shot. Utterly amateurish! Get your bloody act together ffs!

It is awful, if it wasn’t the only option there is no way in hell I’d pay for this crap. I can’t believe someone is being paid to do this professionally?? Or is Scotty Murray just filling in

The only way to subscribe for me was desktop then watch on mobile.

I had video but a hissing sound for the audio, then scores disappear, then it cut out completely, now the commentary has just shown up. 

Oh and then the city badge appeared in the middle of the screen mid game for no reason. 

So ******* tinpot it’s untrue 

3 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Living abroad, i do so wish that BCTV was decent enough to start paying for, until I hear differently from current users then I will abstain from wasting my money, sorry to say

It's easily good enough to start paying for.

does anyone know why my bcfc tv keeps pausing, missed both goals because of buffering - just skips from showing the ball in the box and then jumps to the crowd celebrating.

ran a speedtest and my speed is 35mbps. tried on edge, firefox and chrome today and all three kept buffering.

anyone got any ideas? its very frustrating!

First few minutes I had video coverage but just an annoying buzz for audio.  Improved after a while and stayed up and running out here.  My only complaint was that at half time I went out to pick oranges for juicing and a lemon for the essential VAT.  Came back in and City were 1-0 up.  Come on BCTV, that's not good enough!  Can't you just get the ref to delay second half kick off until I've finished my farming?

COYR   ???????      :yahoo:

3 hours ago, Coelho said:

does anyone know why my bcfc tv keeps pausing, missed both goals because of buffering - just skips from showing the ball in the box and then jumps to the crowd celebrating.

ran a speedtest and my speed is 35mbps. tried on edge, firefox and chrome today and all three kept buffering.

anyone got any ideas? its very frustrating!

Por que Coelho? E Portugues?

Archived