IGNORED

I'm gutted

Alan Dicks

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Makes your previous ranting and anti LJ stance looks rather ridiculous at the moment..! 

You (and some others) should feel rather embarrassed! 

Yep absolutely...as robbored has always stated he is working to a defined plan as set out by the chairman and is doing a fabulous job.

have always wanted lee to work out and despite a few doubts at times you cannot argue against how he has progressed is in the last few years.

Every time someone must start this partisan debate whether in jest or otherwise... I'd say dicks out but I think head is the right word to append in this case. 

Seriously it is so boring.

As the team start to pull together serious momentum and positivity is it not time to just let the two factions be the unspoken elephant in the forum and just enjoy the bloody run that we are on. This just serves to conquer by division, let the fans support as one. 

No one picked an 'in','out' side without a rationale reason. That is a fact, both sides could make legitimate strong cases. Let this dick waving cease. 

7 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

11 games without defeat..

JOHNSON OUT ???

Why post that? Chill out, crack open a beer and enjoy. 11 unbeaten, 7th in the league, 4th round of the FA Cup. Look at the League table. The scummers lost again, in the bottom 3, staring relegation in the face. Mind the gap.

One Team In Bristol. You follow & support them. #OTIB # COYR

5 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Why post that? Chill out, crack open a beer and enjoy. 11 unbeaten, 7th in the league, 4th round of the FA Cup. Look at the League table. The scummers lost again, in the bottom 3, staring relegation in the face. Mind the gap.

One Team In Bristol. You follow & support them. #OTIB # COYR

My post is based on light hearted humour. I've spent a lot of the season calling for Johnson to be sacked.

Johnson has turned a corner that i give him credit for, iam more than happy to look silly if he keeps this going.

29 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Makes your previous ranting and anti LJ stance looks rather ridiculous at the moment..! 

Here we go af*****gain.....it’s getting boring now. Give it a rest and act your age (assuming you’re not 7).

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Eh...?! I’m not the one starting a thread about wanting LJ out..! 

It’s not a rant at you personally but there are still these types of comments on every thread whenever we keep the run going. I think there is a tiny minority who want Johnson gone come what may, the rest of the fans are happy that he has currently replaced his previous history of a long losing run with a long unbeaten run and long May it continue!!

Seems some people are just happier bickering and point-scoring rather than enjoying a fine City win, and a fine City run.

The OP is admitting he doesn't know jack shit... hey just like the rest of us , if the truth be told

Football is totally unpredictable, as we all know

We won ,ENJOY

23 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

My post is based on light hearted humour. I've spent a lot of the season calling for Johnson to be sacked.

Johnson has turned a corner that i give him credit for, iam more than happy to look silly if he keeps this going.

You're not alone. I put myself in that camp.

46 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

I think the LJ put brigade have either admitted they were wrong or disappeared, suitably embarrassed. So don’t think we need these threads anymore 

Still here. Not embarrassed, still havnt seen a really good home performance for a while. We seem to play way better away and would like to see the chain loosened a bit more at home. 

Cannot argue with the recent streak though it's been very effective. 

I think it's time now for SL to put his money where his mouth is and make a statement. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Towards the end of our bad run I'm pretty sure you were starting to sway into the " out " brigade as you like to call them. Or at least understand where they came from. This constant point scoring is so childish. And the original post was clearly in jest. Let's enjoy this.

And yes I was one who would have made a change. Hell, even if he went tomorow I wouldn't lose any sleep. That said, he's doing a cracking job atm and long may that continue. Defensively we look brilliant and today we created more. I really feel Palmer can push us on even more.

This league is bang average. A play off spot is there for the taking.

1 hour ago, Murraysrightplum said:

I think the LJ put brigade have either admitted they were wrong or disappeared, suitably embarrassed. So don’t think we need these threads anymore 

The lj out brigade will be right in the end, as no manager will stay forever accept in the very rare occasion, like fergie or wenger

you should be embarrassed yourself posting such tripe, they support the same club as you and have the same right to vent their feelings as you,

lording it because we are on a good run just makes you look like an elitist asshat

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

And yes I was one who would have made a change. Hell, even if he went tomorow I wouldn't lose any sleep. That said, he's doing a cracking job atm and long may that continue. Defensively we look brilliant and today we created more. I really feel Palmer can push us on even more.

“Bang average”.....................:rofl2br:

The Championship is absolutely relentless, and even worse over the festive season and Easter.

6 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Towards the end of our bad run I'm pretty sure you were starting to sway into the " out " brigade as you like to call them. Or at least understand where they came from. This constant point scoring is so childish. And the original post was clearly in jest. Let's enjoy this.

I was at that point where I was going to make my mind up after the Ipswich & Millwall games. 

I wouldn’t have been so foolish as to write us off before that point..! ?

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Embarrassed? For what exactly? A lot of the criticism LJ and the club have received has been justified 

You talk like LJ has finally cracked his master plan and we are cruising, however this isn't the first good run he's on....and I'm sure the last bad run won't be his last

We are on a fantastic run and long may it continue. Fingers crossed we can keep going as we are, and LJ can prove all us doubters wrong and turn us into the top 6 team.

I've got a slice of humble pie in the fridge.....hopefully I'll get to eat it soon 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I was at that point where I was going to make my mind up after the Ipswich & Millwall games. 

I wouldn’t have been so foolish as to write us off before that point..! ?

I'd class that as swaying. ?

I'm just enjoying it for what it is. Do I expect it too last? Probably not, but as long as we keep it tight at the back we will always have a chance. 

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Embarrassed? For what exactly? A lot of the criticism LJ and the club have received has been justified 

You talk like LJ has finally cracked his master plan and we are cruising, however this isn't the first good run he's on....and I'm sure the last bad run won't be his last

We are on a fantastic run and long may it continue. Fingers crossed we can keep going as we are, and LJ can prove all us doubters wrong and turn us into the top 6 team.

I've got a slice of humble pie in the fridge.....hopefully I'll get to eat it soon 

Many were claiming the LJ was “out of his depth” and we were only heading in one direction. 

They ignored all the available stats and facts to champion their agenda. Regularly picking conveniently selected bad spells of results & ignoring the overall picture and record. 

Since then, and going almost a quarter of a seasons worth of games unbeaten... I believe that ignoring the overall picture has/should be cause for embarrassment as it was all based on an agenda, whether they care to admit that, or not. 

1 minute ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

I’m not sure which debate I’m fed up of more! This or that Brexit thing I’ve heard about ...

What’s Brexit..? Can’t say I’ve heard of it before. 

9 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

I'd class that as swaying. ?

I'm just enjoying it for what it is. Do I expect it too last? Probably not, but as long as we keep it tight at the back we will always have a chance. 

I was concerned. But did you notice how I didn’t make a knee jerk reaction and condemn our manager for life, because we had dared to lose a few games..?! 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Many were claiming the LJ was “out of his depth” and we were only heading in one direction. 

They ignored all the available stats and facts to champion their agenda. Regularly picking conveniently selected bad spells of results & ignoring the overall picture and record. 

Since then, and going almost a quarter of a seasons worth of games unbeaten... I believe that ignoring the overall picture has/should be cause for embarrassment as it was all based on an agenda, whether they care to admit that, or not. 

What’s Brexit..? Can’t say I’ve heard of it before. 

Not a clue to be honest ... it only effects people who live in London according to my  exiled mates!! 

Archived