IGNORED

Concerned

bcfctim

13 minutes ago, redsapper said:

The Black line is the current trend line for the season.

It currently shows us missing out but the gap is closing.

At the start of the season i had us to finish 8th to 16th.

I said 6th-16th, but 6th was hope / heart rather than head.

46 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Hull are in form too, just hope history doesn’t repeat itself.

See you had to go and spoil it!!

To be fair since our streaky home win against Hull, I thought they looked like a side on the up.

Have put them in a lot of Acas since, including Leeds away. What have I won? **** all.

1 hour ago, Crackers Corner said:

Hull are in form too, just hope history doesn’t repeat itself.

Can see it now.

Hull sign Windass from Wigan on deadline day and we face them in the playoff final.

However, unlike his father, Johnson sees his side promoted, and unlike his father, Windass is on the losing side.

I remember that Ipswich game thinking LJ maybe in trouble if we lose that game. If you would of said in a couple of months we would be 7th 2 points of the playoffs I would have laughed. Big shout for LJ I think he switched formations since and it’s working very well and this run is the advantages of sticking with your manager and this team is building momentum as the season progresses wether we hit the playoffs or not doesn’t matter to me to be honest the progression and challenging the divisions big boys is very pleasing.

Well done LJ and the team

COYR

On 19/01/2019 at 21:15, mozo said:

That's spot on you ruddy legend. Same again if we get points v Swansea please. If we lose I'll be too huffy to look!

image.thumb.png.0fd162bd42a3d00b306b7c78692e1561.png

mozo you asked for this!

I've gone back in and updated the Averages as when I first did it it was for the Season 16-17.

The best news is that we have already passed the Ave for safety over the last 5 seasons!!!!

10 minutes ago, redsapper said:

image.thumb.png.0fd162bd42a3d00b306b7c78692e1561.png

mozo you asked for this!

I've gone back in and updated the Averages as when I first did it it was for the Season 16-17.

The best news is that we have already passed the Ave for safety over the last 5 seasons!!!!

Yeah really appreciate it.

That red trajectory is great to see. We're just a smidge off the play-off average 

11 hours ago, redsapper said:

@mozo Update!!!!

image.thumb.png.e843933812116d9237699da083769d6f.png

Thanks! 

I like two things about that red line...

One, it shows we're well on track to surpass last season, which was our primary objective. Progress is good!

Second, we're above that average points for play-off line which means we're well placed for some excitement in the next 15 games.

2 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Thanks. I think this illustrates what LJ is effectively saying, i.e. that we have reached a plateau and now need to be bold in our recruitment.

LJ will be doing a presentation to the board on the areas he fills the team needs to be improved. 

The outcome will COST if they go down this road. Identifying is one thing agreeing a fee and getting the players to sign on the line is another.  

Archived