IGNORED

Bristol fans at service station

Cardiffc!ty

Bristol city fans started on a coach of Cardiff city supporters with women and families on. Chanting 'you Welsh c**ts'

It was embarrassing. Championship fans for a championship club. Pathetic.

I wasn't impressed with those idiots myself but I was impressed by the women who weren't even intimidated by them. Mugs

16 hours ago, Cardiffc!ty said:

Bristol city fans started on a coach of Cardiff city supporters with women and families on. Chanting 'you Welsh c**ts'

I wasn't impressed with those idiots myself but I was impressed by the women who weren't even intimidated by them. Mugs

and ?

17 hours ago, Cardiffc!ty said:

Embarrassing if true.

Although I think it’s fair game to chant “Welsh **n*s” as you pass by anyone who’s a Welsh **n*..! 

Oh and was your coach really fast, or was ours really slow..? To be at the same services, at the same time, on a journey back from Newcastle & Nottingham respectively. 

Oh and why did you just sit there and let your Welsh **n* women be abused..?! 

Disgraceful IF true (?)

Of course, your lot would never do anything like that, would they ?

Wanchor.

**** off you taff

I had to check who you were losing against yesterday. I presume it was on the way up the motorway unless your coach load of fans decided they were going to get dicked before kickoff and turned round and bumped into ours on the way back

You don’t think that in the same position Cardiff fans wouldn’t have behaved in the same fashion?

Another bullshite poor G*s wind up me thinks. Sad. 

If this is true then obviously it's disgusting.

It didn't happen though, did it?

****  off you welsh *** 

Evidence? Nope, none at all. Silly taffy. Lamb anyone?

I’m not condoning it, if true.

But the women tend to be bigger than the blokes in South Wales anyway.

So you're saying that City fans saw a coach carrying Cardiff fans and started chanting at it?

Was this your first away match little fella?

Archived