IGNORED

Bristol fans at service station

Cardiffc!ty

1 hour ago, Montpelierblue said:

Good on you, there are idiots everywhere on both sides I’m afraid. Some of the replies on here are worse than the original OP.

cardiff is a booming city these days,  it’s overtaken Bristol in many ways......not least football

Yet judging by your username you choose to live in our fair city instead.  Can’t say I blame you either. 

48 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Cardiff at Newcastle  

6/7 hours on a coach

City at Forest 2 half hours coach

This is bollocks. 

Exactly this. Goes to show how thick the op is for not thinking his lie through . You got to be one sad individual to even contemplate starting a thread like this. 

52 minutes ago, JulieH said:

As stated previously I didn’t travel to Nottingham but was policing rovers v Wycombe!

This type of incident has previously happened all over the uk between groups of football fans, sometimes it gets reported by the relevant service station, sometimes not! It can range from chants and cheering to on rare occcasions disorder.  If it has been reported it will no doubt end up on my desk . 

I spoke to the travelling police spotters who stopped on the way back at a service station with no issues and certainly no Cardiff fans. In fact the city team were at the same place ! 

I am back tomorrow and will see if anything has been reported. 

Suggest you spend your time more productively when you return to work. 

Caitlyn Jenner's Instagram on Monday is usually pretty deec. 

5 minutes ago, lenred said:

Yet judging by your username you choose to live in our fair city instead.  Can’t say I blame you either. 

He ain't wrong though, tin hat on. I wouldn't like to live there, full of locals, but I wish we had their facilities. 

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I meant my post being reasonable - the one where I said only tiny, tiny, tiny percentages of fans post on their club’s forums, so if this incident happened it’s not out of the question that it isn’t discussed on a forum.....

This WOULD be all over their forums okay so sorry to spoil your fun and games thinking otherwise.....

2 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

No great surprise to see the sort of knuckle-dragging responses you always see when our fans are criticised!

For CHANTING at a vehicle full of Cardiff fans, which clearly never happened anyway? Get a life ffs.

5 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

So you think this could be true then?

I have no idea if it’s true or not....I doubt it is true....but even so....I’ve seen Cardiff fans do a lot worse to our supporters at Ninian Park over the years....all I’ve said is that a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of fans post on their club’s forums...

1 hour ago, archie andrews said:

So you think this could be true then?

I was told it happened, two coaches of Cardiff fans, one of ours, the one of ours was full of people from a well known South Bristol suburb. 

I’ve no reason to doubt the info I was given. Again, as far as I’m aware nothing happened as Cardiff didn’t get off their coaches.

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I meant my post being reasonable - the one where I said only tiny, tiny, tiny percentages of fans post on their club’s forums, so if this incident happened it’s not out of the question that it isn’t discussed on a forum.....

I think it would tbh, someone would have told someone else and before you know it it would be all over twitter/forums etc. 

If this were the case, even in the unlikely scenario nobody on the coach/who saw the incident was on any sort of social media whatsoever, it would end up there anyway

10 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I was told it happened, two coaches of Cardiff fans, one of ours, the one of ours was full of people from a well known South Bristol suberb. 

I’ve no reason to doubt the info I was given. Again, as far as I’m aware nothing happened as Cardiff didn’t get off their coaches.

Blimey....this would piss on yer chips @archie andrews....

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

I think it would tbh, someone would have told someone else and before you know it it would be all over twitter/forums etc. 

If this were the case, even in the unlikely scenario nobody on the coach/who saw the incident was on any sort of social media whatsoever, it would end up there anyway

Have a look at @Portland Bill‘s latest post then....

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

A tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of fans post on their club’s forums....

Let's forget forums for a second, let's include all social media. I'm yet to see any posts on facebook/twitter and I reckon a good percentage of cardiffs fan base uses one or the other

How come not one of the people on that coach has posted this on any sort of social media, or shared it with a friend on social media? 

It makes very little sense to me

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Let's forget forums for a second, let's include all social media. I'm yet to see any posts on facebook/twitter and I reckon a good percentage of cardiffs fan base uses one or the other

How come not one of the people on that coach has posted this on any sort of social media, or shared it with a friend on social media? 

It makes very little sense to me

Perhaps you should direct this @Portland Bill then....

Perhaps you should direct this @Portland Bill then....

Portland Bill backs up my point more than anything. 

His mate has told him and he's put it on a city forum, however there is nothing on twitter/Facebook/any cardiff forum about it. 

Let's say a rovers fan abused a woman wearing a city shirt whilst she was at a service station with the CATs coaches, do you really expect there would be nothing about it on here? 

14 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Portland Bill backs up my point more than anything. 

His mate has told him and he's put it on a city forum, however there is nothing on twitter/Facebook/any cardiff forum about it. 

Let's say a rovers fan abused a woman wearing a city shirt whilst she was at a service station with the CATs coaches, do you really expect there would be nothing about it on here? 

Ok, so you are saying that @Portland Bill is talking rubbish because there’s nothing on social media to back it up....as i’ve said loads....not everyone uses social media outlets - I know you’re young, but there’s a world out there....look up from your phone once in a while...honestly you will see great things...

Ok, so you are saying that @Portland Bill is talking rubbish because there’s nothing on social media to back it up....as i’ve said loads....not everyone uses social media outlets - I know you’re young, but there’s a world out there....look up from your phone once in a while...honestly you will see great things...

I'm not saying he's talking rubbish at all. 

No need to be condescending either... 

Cardiff have 285000 twitter followers, you'd imagine one of those 285000 would have been on the coach and would have said something online. In fact there is nothing. 

@Portland Bill is just passing on what he's been told, absolutely nothing wrong with that whatsoever

20 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Well....if the victim isn’t a rabid poster on our forum or other social media platforms then why would there be anything about it on here? Not everyone spills every detail of their private life onto online platforms....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well....if the victim isn’t a rabid poster on our forum or other social media platforms then why would there be anything about it on here? Not everyone spills every detail of their private life onto online platforms....

But surely somebody else on the coach at the time would have seen it, they'd have told a mate who'd have passed it on and before you know it it would have been on here/twitter/Facebook or whatever the kids use nowadays. 

It's not always about the person who has had the incident happen to them, the majority of the time the information is shared by onlookers or passers by

Archived