IGNORED

On the Ground

foghornred

Just a little criticism about the game on Saturday and that is that we continue to play the ball in the air hoping that someone can get their head on it but when we played it on the ground surprise surprise we score a good goal.

I watched the highlights on quest and it just showed how we should play as Brentford scored four all along the ground, I don't mind the odd high ball but why 99% of the time ?    

4 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Just a little criticism about the game on Saturday and that is that we continue to play the ball in the air hoping that someone can get their head on it but when we played it on the ground surprise surprise we score a good goal.

I watched the highlights on quest and it just showed how we should play as Brentford scored four all along the ground, I don't mind the odd high ball but why 99% of the time ?    

It isn't 99% of the time though really. 

We've found a way to win matches, it won't always be pretty but we are now utilising Diedhiou and getting runners off him, and it's working a treat. 

Long may it continue imo

19 minutes ago, foghornred said:

If we are winning games there is no point in changing our style which could involve not playing less technical players and tinkering too much. Brentford are 17th we are 7th I know who I'd rather play like!

Archived