IGNORED

Holloway on TalkSport

Robbored

Yes I know he’s a Gas legend and I know he dislikes City with a passion but he’s a co host with Jim White and Bob Mills this morning and he’s getting load of plaudits via twitter saying to get him on him again.

They like his passion, his enthusiasm and energy and, believe it or not he’s talks a great deal of sense.

Tune in if you’re not already listening.

So let me get this right you bemoan anyone who brings up former city players. Citing that you have no interest in former players. But then start a thread on a former gas legend as you put it!?

Next you'll be reminding us of the halcyon days of driving a minibus full of gas fans to a really unimportant game.

Must say @Robbored you surprise me at times!!!

18 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yes I know he’s a Gas legend and I know he dislikes City with a passion but he’s a co host with Jim White and Bob Mills this morning and he’s getting load of plaudits via twitter saying to get him on him again.

They like his passion, his enthusiasm and energy and, believe it or not he’s talks a great deal of sense.

He's a ******* idiot.

And an arsehole.

5 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Where's the thumbs down with a scowl emoji?

Et tu Nogbad....

Just because of his gas links and dislike of City you and others choose to dismiss anything he might say......unfortunate as your bigoted view deprives you some very insightful views on football.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Et tu Nogbad....

Just because of his gas links and dislike of City you and others choose to dismiss anything he might say......unfortunate as your bigoted view deprives you some very insightful views on football.

Skeletor is a *****.

End of thread.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Et tu Nogbad....

So you're giving me a thumbs down with a scowl emoji and calling me 'a bigot' for disliking him,  but giving the thumbs up to Hollowhead?

Get thee to the gas forum, drive.

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Et tu Nogbad....

Considering your somewhat blurred lines on what makes a club "legend"......please explain how you can describe Holloway as a gas "legend"? 

38 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Blokes a complete ? end 

6 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

So you're giving me a thumbs down with a scowl emoji and calling me 'a bigot' for disliking him,  but giving the thumbs up to Hollowhead?

Jeez Nogbad, I've heard of hatred for Rovers but you really would inflict upon them Henbury Gas and Robbored? Wonder which one would be Jim Carrey and which would be Jeff Daniels... 

20 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Et tu Nogbad....

Care to share one of the insightful views? All I've ever heard that fool come out with is inanity.

12 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

No thumbs down from me Nogbad.

Im surprised that you have such a bigoted view towards Holloway that’s all.

11 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Considering your somewhat blurred lines on what makes a club "legend"......please explain how you can describe Holloway as a gas "legend"? 

My gas mates consider him  a gas legend. I only ever saw him play at AG in an opposing shirt.

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

unfortunate as your bigoted view deprives you some very insightful views on football.

I would rather read about our ex players than listen to that tw*t Hollowhead. Hope that’s okay with you? 

Archived