IGNORED

Holloway on TalkSport

Robbored

Just now, Robbored said:

You might change you view if you heard what his views on football.

Sorry RR but I completely disagree with you on this one, he has nothing significant to say that hasn't been said by others, his only saving grace from a media point of view is that bumbling West Country yokel act with his bizarre analogies. 
I also don't share your love for Talksport, so he can stay there as far as I am concerned as I am less likely to ever hear him.

30 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Turned talk sport off as soon as they announced he was co hosting, i do the same when Colin is on.

I must say im starting to dislike Jim White as well. 

Jim White is one of the most hypocritical blokes I've ever heard on Talksport..... Can't stick him any longer always re-tune at 10am once Alan vacates the building. 

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

My gas mates consider him  a gas legend. I only ever saw him play at AG in an opposing shirt.

But in your own words you said "I know he is a gas legend". So, how do you know? What has he achieved to make you know he is a gas legend?

Or do you just believe everything your gas mates tell you?

1 minute ago, CityBS15 said:

Jim White is one of the most hypocritical blokes I've ever heard on Talksport..... Can't stick him any longer always re-tune at 10am once Alan vacates the building. 

Alan’s just as bad, but then it is TalkSport. 

33 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Sorry RR but I completely disagree with you on this one, he has nothing significant to say that hasn't been said by others, his only saving grace from a media point of view is that bumbling West Country yokel act with his bizarre analogies. 
I also don't share your love for Talksport, so he can stay there as far as I am concerned as I am less likely to ever hear him.

run out of likes for the day (why does that happen!?), but yeah, bang on. Makes us all look like carrot crunching half-wits. He's a parody character that does more harm than good in terms of public perception of Briz, whilst his football knowledge is such that he's been found out at pretty much every club he's managed in recent times. Bloke's a buffoon, and in that regard, makes a fantastic ambassador for the Horfield Comedy Club. 

1 hour ago, ColeCiderRed said:

So let me get this right you bemoan anyone who brings up former city players. Citing that you have no interest in former players. But then start a thread on a former gas legend as you put it!?

Next you'll be reminding us of the halcyon days of driving a minibus full of gas fans to a really unimportant game.

Must say @Robbored you surprise me at times!!!

Robbored’s sin was not driving a load of gasheads to Wembley, his sin was driving them back to Bristol again.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Yes I know he’s a Gas legend and I know he dislikes City with a passion but he’s a co host with Jim White and Bob Mills this morning and he’s getting load of plaudits via twitter saying to get him on him again.

They like his passion, his enthusiasm and energy and, believe it or not he’s talks a great deal of sense.

Tune in if you’re not already listening.

Talkshite and skeletor, that's the sporting equivalent of listening to Timmy Mallet talking about quantum physics on Heart FM.  Talking sense?  Have a word with yourself.

9 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

run out of likes for the day (why does that happen!?), but yeah, bang on. Makes us all look like carrot crunching half-wits. He's a parody character that does more harm than good in terms of public perception of Briz, whilst his football knowledge is such that he's been found out at pretty much every club he's managed in recent times. Bloke's a buffoon, and in that regard, makes a fantastic ambassador for the Horfield Comedy Club. 

For a whole £5 you can have as many likes as you want for a whole year. 

image.png.fbcd7af2538b8e33551ca691e3ab4063.png :whistle:

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Yes I know he’s a Gas legend and I know he dislikes City with a passion but he’s a co host with Jim White and Bob Mills this morning and he’s getting load of plaudits via twitter saying to get him on him again.

They like his passion, his enthusiasm and energy and, believe it or not he’s talks a great deal of sense.

Tune in if you’re not already listening.

IMG_2549.JPG.77fae7c3bd4e8ca829f09babaad00b4a.jpg

So Robbored posts a deliberately provocative OP praising up the most hated Gashead of them all and ............................

............................sits back and waits for the fish to bite and revels in the  attention he gets

z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.

7 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Talkshite and skeletor, that's the sporting equivalent of listening to Timmy Mallet talking about quantum physics on Heart FM.  Talking sense?  Have a word with yourself.

TalkSport is my default listening in the mornings. Jim White gets some interesting people on and is a champion for the clubs with absent owners. 

Friday morning is particularly good with Perry Groves and his quiz.

By referring to the programme as TalkShite suggests that you’ve never listened to it for any length of time or you simply don’t value lively debate and fascinating guests - possibly both.........

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

By referring to the programme as TalkShite suggests that you’ve never listened to it for any length of time or you simply don’t value lively debate and fascinating guests - possibly both.........

It's very clear how much you enjoy mass debating tbh.

16 minutes ago, Tiree said:

Shocked to see robbo start this thread. Hollow head doesn't hate City or BS3 as much as I hate the way he brings our city into disrepute by his inane and inaccurate football comments. Poor player, very poor manager and cheap option for a radio station. 

Worse still I will read every robbo comment here in a new (less favourable) light. 

Simple remedy - just put me on ignore. 

Ive suggested the same to various other posters but they don’t take my advice for whatever reason...............:dunno:

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I like Talksport, especially Adrian Durham, idiot and blinkered fans taking the bate and phoning up make my commute home very enjoyable!  Also H&J are really funny, and it’s not all football, and Mike Parry is brilliant.  Agree on Jim White though, he doesn’t offer much for me

Alan Brazil aside who spouts his right wing, selfish nonsense, I like TS 

Archived