IGNORED

Bolton V Baggies

wendyredredrobin

50 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

My view too, not a one-up-top striker for me....marauding wideman, Yes!

Agreed and we may have enough wide men..... 

i actually wonder if he is one of those players that needs to be the star player at a club to show his full potential. Not sure why but he strikes me as a player who could get lost being surrounded by other better players taking the spotlight. 

3 hours ago, 22A said:

A win for Bolton might help City.

Being on TV, the City players can observe their forthcoming opponents without being unethical.

By playing tonight, Bolton have four days of rest before playing City whose players will have had two days extra.

that's 2 extra days for more of ours to get done for in training

I believe they have had embargo lifted because they were allowed to extend O'Neil's deal for example.

It is possible- not saying definite- but possible- that they started paying down debts out of the TV cash and solidary payments in January. Condition in other words that they use that cash first and foremost to start paying football creditors then they can have embargo lifted a bit.

46 minutes ago, Unan said:

Hmm don’t understand this, Vardy & non league as a good example 

Don’t get the comparison . He hasn’t come from non league like vardy , working his way through the leagues , he started at Newcastle and he’s not a kid now. He’s not really the type of player  we’re after either imo 

17 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Did the commentators say Bolton have had their embargo lifted and looking to sign players. Have they paid back what they owe FGR then or is this another p*ss take.

Maybe, just maybe there are 2 sides to the story and the nutter up the road was being economical with the truth?

8 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I believe they have had embargo lifted because they were allowed to extend O'Neil's deal for example.

It is possible- not saying definite- but possible- that they started paying down debts out of the TV cash and solidary payments in January. Condition in other words that they use that cash first and foremost to start paying football creditors then they can have embargo lifted a bit.

Like us, they would have received £180k for winning their 3rd round game, so maybe they paid off a few bills?

8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Bolton were pretty shite, didn't really create much, but I didn't really expect them to.  TBH, the Baggies looked no better than us, considering their higher league position and premiership wage bill.

It was an easy game for them. Didn't get out of first gear all night, they didn't make hard work of Bolton like we did.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You don’t get it until the FA Cup is finalised

No, but I suppose it would be easier to get collateral if you know it is definitely coming. But like my daughter borrowing money off me  because it's a 5 week month and she got paid early at Xmas. ;)

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

No, but I suppose it would be easier to get collateral if you know it is definitely coming. But like my daughter borrowing money of me  because it's a 5 week month and she got paid early at Xmas. ;)

@Port Said Red I have three daughters and can categorically state they don’t BORROW money from their Fathers :D

Archived