IGNORED

Emiliano Sala

Negan

37 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

But if it sank, you wouldn't see any evidence in a lot of cases. The Pilot and Emiliano would be still strapped in if it went in fast, so like the  Air France that went into the Atlantic a few years back, it may take some finding.

Possible that the plane may be intact at the bottom of the sea, but stilk likely to be a fuel or oil slick.  If it hit the water hard, then wings or tail likely to break off.

it may have ditched under control, but then there would be a mayday call.  If the control surfaces iced, then it would have lost control and likely hit the water nose first due to this and a lack of aerodynamics.

8 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Possible that the plane may be intact at the bottom of the sea, but stilk likely to be a fuel or oil slick.  If it hit the water hard, then wings or tail likely to break off.

it may have ditched under control, but then there would be a mayday call.  If the control surfaces iced, then it would have lost control and likely hit the water nose first due to this and a lack of aerodynamics.

We will all have to wait and see I'm afraid but it doesnt look good

• Admin
45 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

His girlfriend seemed to be pointing at the footballing mafia. 

That would be his ex Mrs who is an aspiring model struggling to get a break in the industry, that has had every story she has had printed containing many photos of her modelling

As a Wurzel living in Cardiff in recent years i have witnessed at first hand how well the Cardiff fans have dealt with a difficult situation. Although Sala had not played a game for them they were purely concerned and thinking of his wellbeing as well as the pilot and their families.

From evidence of their forums they have put thoughts for the victims beyond their situation.

I like to feel our fanbase would have dealt with a difficult situation in a similarly sensitive manner.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, bengalcub said:

Cant believe they have stopped searching , why ?

theres always hope never give up like his family have said put themselves in their shoes the search should keep going.

Beacsue unfortunately it costs a lot of money and resources to keep looking. 

As sad as it clearly is, you have to draw a line a somewhere. If they landed in the sea then there really is no hope after all this time the water is just too cold. 

• Like 5

Clicked on the BBC footage of his sister talking about the search and stuff.

You're a harder man than me if you can watch that without a lump in the throat.

Life can be so cruel that it really makes you wonder what the **** it's all about in the end.

RIP to the two poor guys, RIP

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Selred said:

There’s some comments around the transfer window being extended for Cardiff to sign another striker.

Would be a very strange situation for any new striker at the club, knowing you’re replacing a recently departed player. 

Can't see that happening.Fulham etc would be a little bit annoyed.

4 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

Can't see that happening.Fulham etc would be a little bit annoyed.

I think Fulham would totally understand. 

However the issue would be sourcing players unneeded by their parent club, as they wouldn’t be able to get a replacement.

• Like 1

• Admin
30 minutes ago, Selred said:

There’s some comments around the transfer window being extended for Cardiff to sign another striker.

Would be a very strange situation for any new striker at the club, knowing you’re replacing a recently departed player. 

Cardiff were told this morning there will be no extension to the window 

IMG_20190124_221340.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Beacsue unfortunately it costs a lot of money and resources to keep looking. 

As sad as it clearly is, you have to draw a line a somewhere. If they landed in the sea then there really is no hope after all this time the water is just too cold. 

exactly.

The only chance he would of had to survive is if they got on a life raft, but they would of found them or somebody would of by now spotted them.

At this point we have to be realistic, there is no chance they survived sadly.

9 hours ago, Selred said:

As sad as the situation is, I don't think that should happen, because any club that gets such dispensation because of the loss of a single player would open the door to clubs who lose a star player due to injury right at the end of the window.

Just saw on BBC tv that the pilot only holds a private licence. Would not have been able to charge a fee for flying passengers, not that there is any indication that he did I add. Commercial pilots do have stricter terms regarding licences etc than private pilots, again as far as I know from ballooning

17 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

As sad as the situation is, I don't think that should happen, because any club that gets such dispensation because of the loss of a single player would open the door to clubs who lose a star player due to injury right at the end of the window.

Not quite the same though is it... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

Just saw on BBC tv that the pilot only holds a private licence. Would not have been able to charge a fee for flying passengers, not that there is any indication that he did I add. Commercial pilots do have stricter terms regarding licences etc than private pilots, again as far as I know from ballooning

I know the money side of things are completely irrelevant in times like this....but with all these little discrepancies coming out, it begs the question if Cardiff will even be able to claim on insurance for this player.