IGNORED

Bolton - How many are we expecting?

South stander

58 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Tomorrow has all the signs of a shock 1-0 away win; they usually creep up and bite you on the ass when you least expect it.

I want to win every game but would this really be so bad?

Now we have an outside chance of the playoffs, this has to be the priority - and the fewer distractions the better.

• Admin
1 hour ago, nickolas said:

50 bolton. Are they bonkers?! Must be mad to make the trip. 

Im hoping they actually try to win this game as the last they were clearly hoping for 0-0. 

Should open it up for a cheeky 3-0 if so. 

A replay may suit Bolton though as they need ££

4 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

I want to win every game but would this really be so bad?

Now we have an outside chance of the playoffs, this has to be the priority - and the fewer distractions the better.

But look at the momentum lasts seasons cup run gave us, get the same between now and the end of the season.... 

Bolton have a chance of doing something that won't affect their league position win lose or draw - for that reason they should come out and attack. 

To be honest win or lose for us, I'm not overly worried. Yes a win is more momentum for us, keep the run going etc, but the more games we have the tougher it will be later in the season. Whilst we have a chance of the playoffs, I'd much rather we lose tonight and then take another 3 or 4 wins from the next 6/7 games.

If the team arrive on the pitch tonight expecting a comfortable 3-0 win as some have suggested above, then they're opening themselves up for a shock.

Looking at ticket sales and what’s remaining I can’t see that 18k has been sold . There’s so many left in the dolman- a quick count up says about 3k and still quite a few in south stand also. Perhaps they’re forecasting that there’ll be 18k as there’ll be lots of last minute potd  ? 

• Admin
53 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

To be honest I'm surprised. 

Night match against a side in the same league as us who we only played a couple of weeks ago. 

It will end up at 13000 odd which is very solid 

Agree, I never expected the crowd to be this decent

It wasn't that long ago a crowd of 13000 would have felt like a cup final for us

Archived