IGNORED

Stream for Bolton FA Cup?

Never to the dark side

It now seems that most of the usual overseas channels are going to transmit the match, meaning that those intending to boycott the match on a matter of principle/overpricing - thinking of you @RedM, @harrys - should be able to follow the match after all.

All will no doubt be revealed on Friday evening, but, for your information, Premier League matches are no longer available on REDDIT: it remains to be seen whether the same restrictions will apply to the EFL.

3 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

It now seems that most of the usual overseas channels are going to transmit the match, meaning that those intending to boycott the match on a matter of principle/overpricing - thinking of you @RedM, @harrys - should be able to follow the match after all.

All will no doubt be revealed on Friday evening, but, for your information, Premier League matches are no longer available on REDDIT: it remains to be seen whether the same restrictions will apply to the EFL.

Thanks Phil, i’m terrible watching it on TV, same with listening on the radio so I won’t bother, will constantly have my phone out though for goal flashes

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Booo .

Basically the same principle as a season ticket - covers league games only. Except it also includes away games. But not games that are chosen for international broadcast. Or games on the 5th Sunday of every month ending in 'y'.

Simple!

8 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Will it be on that he thingy website then? Like the Huddersfield game?

Hesgoal seems to be the most reliable, why anybody bothers with sky sport is beyond me, there was a choice of 6 live matches on sat at 3pm from the prem and a live championship game. I have watched at least 10 games in the last fortnight all free and no adverts not sure how they do it.

Archived