IGNORED

Stream for Bolton FA Cup?

Never to the dark side

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

That’s some story Red , thanks for sharing.

Pretty bloody scary moment. My mate was getting in an argument with a local, not realising that a table of his mates were paying a lot of attention to what was going on. I saw them suddenly get up and start walking over so grabbed him and legged it. The guy he was arguing with was tiny compared to his mates but still twice the size of any of us!

This was the day after having border police waving automatic weapons in our faces and grabbing an African guy out of our train cabin. The train then left without him!

I did not enjoy my time in Serbia

7 hours ago, pillred said:

Hesgoal seems to be the most reliable, why anybody bothers with sky sport is beyond me, there was a choice of 6 live matches on sat at 3pm from the prem and a live championship game. I have watched at least 10 games in the last fortnight all free and no adverts not sure how they do it.

Also hesgoal doesn't need any registration/sign-up and no annoying pop-up adverts, normally just a case of closing down 1 advert and then watching the game. 

1 minute ago, New Dazzler said:

Also hesgoal doesn't need any registration/sign-up and no annoying pop-up adverts, normally just a case of closing down 1 advert and then watching the game. 

yes it's an amazing find Garland Sweden put me on to it, still keep expecting it to be shut down it seems almost too good to be true long may it last.

14 minutes ago, pillred said:

yes it's an amazing find Garland Sweden put me on to it, still keep expecting it to be shut down it seems almost too good to be true long may it last.

Now I know to click the advert in the right place, I can get it to work on my iPad too.

41 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Now I know to click the advert in the right place, I can get it to work on my iPad too.

I also connect to my tv using an HDMI lead from my laptop works great. yes it's the cross in the middle of the ad I made the same mistake, compared to every other site it's so easy to actually watch the game with no apparent catch.

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

Anyone know of a reliable stream for tonight's match.

On 23/01/2019 at 01:49, pillred said:

I also connect to my tv using an HDMI lead from my laptop works great. yes it's the cross in the middle of the ad I made the same mistake, compared to every other site it's so easy to actually watch the game with no apparent catch.

I generally use either REDDIT (unfortunately, no longer available for Premier League matches) or VIP: there are others, but these two work with good quality pictures and English commentary.

If you are experiencing problems this evening, PM me at or around kick-off time and I shall try and send you the link.

25 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I generally use either REDDIT (unfortunately, no longer available for Premier League matches) or VIP: there are others, but these two work with good quality pictures and English commentary.

If you are experiencing problems this evening, PM me at or around kick-off time and I shall try and send you the link.

thanks mate

Archived