IGNORED

Bristol City v Bolton Wanderers FA Cup Match Day

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Have to wonder if FF was even awake when the ball that led to their goal was passed. I hate to be negative but Niki is a massive upgrade on Frankie, I hope LJ plays Niki for the rest of the season.

On the positive side, we look class going forward, Morrel looking like he'd fit in well with Walsh and Brownhill. Palmer looking like a huge upgrade on Patterson, the 2 wide lads are on fire, LJ is going to have a nice headache selecting his best 11 when all are fit.

Dare I say it but I think we could be darkhorses for the play offs.

How was their goal anything to do with FF ?

:blink:

Maenpaa may be superior to FF, but isn't it fantastic that we have 3 solid keepers? First time for ages we've had an excellent and experienced number 1 in Maenpaa, an able number 2 in Fielding plus an exciting and home grown number 3 in O'Leary. It's exactly what you aim for when you play Football Manager. I'm chuffed.

10 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Have to wonder if FF was even awake when the ball that led to their goal was passed. I hate to be negative but Niki is a massive upgrade on Frankie, I hope LJ plays Niki for the rest of the season.

On the positive side, we look class going forward, Morrel looking like he'd fit in well with Walsh and Brownhill. Palmer looking like a huge upgrade on Patterson, the 2 wide lads are on fire, LJ is going to have a nice headache selecting his best 11 when all are fit.

Dare I say it but I think we could be darkhorses for the play offs.

I thought Niki was out for another 4 weeks ?

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If we hold on here we would be the first team in the 5th round of course

?

A couple of decades months  back there would have been hysteria !

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

How was their goal anything to do with FF ?

:blink:

His positioning and organisation of his backline, that ball went over Desilva, their was no chance that their striker could have put it in the near post, he should have anticipated the trajectory and come further off his line to narrow the angle.

Just my opinion.

Archived