IGNORED

Who Do We Want In The Next Round? (Merged)

handsofclay

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The Cops (Who stood aside watching) were wearing Go pros too , l

Knock Knock

******s

I think most do now, and I'd imagine the guy cutting the Everton lad would be quite clear from their side.

Have to say fair play to Everton for managing to take  a 100 strong mob into Bermondsey. It was an absolute police stitch up though. The scrap that's done the rounds there's all of about 6 cops outside the vans just filming it. They know there's about 30 people filming that scrap and all they've gotta do is sit back and pinch everyone next week based on video evidence. 

Guy that slashes the Everton fan must be a mentalist. There's about 20 videos of it from all angles, including a copper whose all of 2 metres away from it. He'll be in Wormwood Scrubs this time next week. 

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Have to say fair play to Everton for managing to take  a 100 strong mob into Bermondsey. It was an absolute police stitch up though. The scrap that's done the rounds there's all of about 6 cops outside the vans just filming it. They know there's about 30 people filming that scrap and all they've gotta do is sit back and pinch everyone next week based on video evidence. 

Guy that slashes the Everton fan must be a mentalist. There's about 20 videos of it from all angles, including a copper whose all of 2 metres away from it. He'll be in Wormwood Scrubs this time next week. 

Which is cowardly scumbag who does it Kid ?

Wearing ?

My eyesight not quick enough to catch who / where 

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Wearing ?

Little scrote in a black jacket Bob, moves forward from the right of the video, slashes, and moves backwards again.

Not that I condone any of it but Everton bossed Millwall in their own back yard from what I've seen. 

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Wearing ?

Grey flat cap. 12 seconds into most popular video doing the rounds. You see the lad that got slashed put his hand to his face then fall back onto the floor. Then he gets up and heads back towards police horses.

As you say: cowardly. 

What odds we draw them next round !

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

This is supposed to show the moment @BobBobSuperBob

50860057_2036738829755803_40300214493883

That's it - you can see the blade in his hand ffs!

The winner of Pompy, QPR  at home would be the idea draw for me.

The two Manc clubs and Chelsea would be the only teams to avoid.  Anyone else home then fancy our chances .

If we make the last 8, then wow. we start dreaming. We thought it was going well last season, but this is shaping up as the best in 43 years.

As we know it could go tits up very quickly. but here we are nearly in Feb looking good for a play off push and still in the cup.

What can go wrong?

11 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

The winner of Pompy, QPR  at home would be the idea draw for me.

The two Manc clubs and Chelsea would be the only teams to avoid.  Anyone else home then fancy our chances .

If we make the last 8, then wow. we start dreaming. We thought it was going well last season, but this is shaping up as the best in 43 years.

As we know it could go tits up very quickly. but here we are nearly in Feb looking good for a play off push and still in the cup.

What can go wrong?

Or Spurs. I wouldn`t fancy getting past them at the moment.

18 minutes ago, Sarumred said:

Definitely not Chelsea.........Kalas, DaSilva and Palmer would not be allowed to play. Any home draw would be fine. 

Not sure.  Derby’s Chelsea loanees we’re allowed to play against their home club in the League Cup earlier this season.  But not sure Re FA Cup rules though.

30 minutes ago, Sarumred said:

Definitely not Chelsea.........Kalas, DaSilva and Palmer would not be allowed to play. Any home draw would be fine. 

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not sure.  Derby’s Chelsea loanees we’re allowed to play against their home club in the League Cup earlier this season.  But not sure Re FA Cup rules though.

They can in cups with owning clubs agreement and if not Cup. Tied of course

5 minutes ago, TomF said:

Just a thought - should we draw a decent team at home would this be the first time we might have to put away fans in the top of the LS? 

15% of 27,000 is 4050. How many does Atyeo hold. 4000 is it, should just about be ok

City played Everton in Cup matches 3 times at AG between 1995 and 2004.

Widespread trouble after all 3 games iirc.

On the Millwall forum a post says there was a notorious match between Everton and Millwall at Goodison Park in the 70's where 11 Millwall fans were stabbed.

Don't remember that - it's quite possible, but probably exaggerated - but seems this was very much a grudge match for those with long memories.

Archived