IGNORED

Who Do We Want In The Next Round? (Merged)

handsofclay

• Admin
35 minutes ago, Tiree said:

Anyone watching the reception Everton fans received by coach at the ground and also at Surray Quays must wonder if we would like to show them Bristolian hospitality in the next round?

Lock up the Luckwell as they take big numbers to cup games. 

We've been there done that 

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not a Wolves fan in any way ...but I came across this....it’s a good watch ......funny.....

Shrewsbury Fans :blink:acting like muppets giving it the big un and throwing bottles at the Wolves Fans as they go one and then two nil up......

But it bites them on the arse........funny

Very self deprecating too fair play to them "Wanky wanky Wanderers" ...

47 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

City played Everton in Cup matches 3 times at AG between 1995 and 2004.

Widespread trouble after all 3 games iirc.

On the Millwall forum a post says there was a notorious match between Everton and Millwall at Goodison Park in the 70's where 11 Millwall fans were stabbed.

Don't remember that - it's quite possible, but probably exaggerated - but seems this was very much a grudge match for those with long memories.

Everton were of course notorious for using blades, even called their later element the "County Road Cutters" ...

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Any team for me, away though please, much less work for me to do ! 

Funny enough the millwall football officer is saying the same thing about city ?

Why’s that @JulieH ? I would imagind there would be a number of clubs they would prefer not to play over us, in no particular order:

Chelsea 

Pompey 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Discussion on Talk Sport saying that Millwall should be kicked out the FA cup........this recent thuggery and on their previous.....

They'll be getting SL on to give this his support! :)

Especially if we draw them in the next round.........

Looking at the 20 teams we could get, in the last two years we've played thirteen and actually beaten ten of them:

Swansea, Wolves, Brighton, Derby, Watford, Middlesborough, Brentford, QPR, Man Utd, Palace.

[Not played: Wimbledon, Shrewsbury, Donny, Chelsea, Newport, Barnet, Portsmouth.]

[Not beaten: Milwall, WBA, Man City.]

I'd like someone from the 'not played' section - who isn't Chelsea...

Archived