IGNORED

First time since 01/02

Silvio Dante

Jeez. I knew our FA cup record was bad but considering we’ve spent about half of the last 17 years entering in the third round, that we haven’t made it to the 5th round since then is unbelievable.

Its not been the most difficult route, but you can only beat what’s in front of you. So, all credit to LJ and the squad.

Two wins from Wembley (in a real competition Rovers). Again. Jeez.

Was anyone at the beam back at the gate that day 18years ago?! Big screens on the pitch from what I remember and we sat in the Williams?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/Observer_Match_Report/0,,-33833,00.html

Two former managers and the current kitman in the squad that day! Great opportunity to get a big draw in the next round now. Encouraging stuff

I got a ticket by myself in the Leicester family stand and was asked by the old chap next to me whether it was my Dad that usually sits there. I told him I didn’t think there was much chance of that. After I reluctantly stood up for their goals he worked out who I actually supported. And he told me “your secret is safe with me, sonny”.

54 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

We’ve been much more successful in the League Cup over the years.

City also used to be very successful in the Gloucester Senior Cup, winning 54 times. As the only opposition was Bristol Rovers, perhaps, that’s not too surprising 

Archived