IGNORED

Rugby Markings Last Night

Up The City!

1 hour ago, The Bard said:

there were 2 sets of TV fans in the car park today. I guess there wasn't time to switch from the set of cameras doing the football to the rugby, so they decided to just stick the cameras in the empty stand.  

My theory with the lines is that they are deliberately leaving them visible for both the ruby and football.  City and the Rugby team are both used to them, but the opposition isn't.  Guardiola asked Johnson about them after the game a year ago, wondering if they were used by us..

It's only this season that Pat Lam has decided on a wider pitch than City. The wider one appears to be the same width that City have used since early 1900's until Johnson changed it. He also measures the height of the grass, doesn't he?

This comment is not anti Johnson. It is a matter of Fact? Why does taking just over one yard from the pitch, benefit City? He has never explained why and neither has anyone else on this forum.

Neither have I seen this at any other stadium which hosts football and rugby league/union. Only at Bristol City. And some still wonder why some City fans think he is a brick short of a pallet load.

2 hours ago, Tiree said:

Anyone else get the feeling some on here must have a list so long to gripe about something. A year ago they could complain the results did T quite fall for us and all the UNHAPPY CLAPPERS were out mocking any supporter who anything positive to post. They have nearly all gone back into their little holes but a couple of white lines, pies not quite perfect, farts from other fans - I suppose some people just love to be complaining?  Oh yes where are those LJ-OUT *****?! 

Are you feeling okay?

8 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The rugby plays today. Why the lines was up yesterday I don't know but it's laid back lazy don't give a shit half brain dead Bristol so who is surprised.

This is complete rubbish. Why come out so offensively when you have no clue?

Dan Sparks is groundsmen for both clubs and, for a pitch with two teams playing on it week after week, does a great job imo.

Archived