IGNORED

Intriguing situation.

dunsteral

We dont want Chelsea in the next round cos presumably they wouldn,t let Kalas, Dasilva and Palmer play.

They were 3 of our best players on Friday night and we would sure as hell miss them if they weren,t available.

Is there a precedent for 1 club signing 3 players at the same time from another club?

Would we want to sign these 3 players at the end of the season,  Would Chelsea sell all 3 to us,

Would the said 3 players want to sign for us? , presumably the answer to that question depends on where

we finish up at the end of the season.

As i said at the outset it is an intriguing situation.

16 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

We dont want Chelsea in the next round cos presumably they wouldn,t let Kalas, Dasilva and Palmer play.

They were 3 of our best players on Friday night and we would sure as hell miss them if they weren,t available.

Is there a precedent for 1 club signing 3 players at the same time from another club?

Would we want to sign these 3 players at the end of the season,  Would Chelsea sell all 3 to us,

Would the said 3 players want to sign for us? , presumably the answer to that question depends on where

we finish up at the end of the season.

As i said at the outset it is an intriguing situation.

sounds like the opening title to hong kong phooey...………..

32 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

If we were to draw Chelsea (hopefully the Owls do them but I can`t see it) and they were to allow one or more of our three musketeers to play could we infer anything from that? Would it mean deals had been done?

Of course, the easiest solution is to sign all three on permanent deals before Thursday.:fingerscrossed:

I noted on another thread that Chelsea let Mason amount play against them for FLDC in the League cup this season. They’re not going to be selling him so I don’t think that if Kalas etc did play we can infer anything.

FWIW, I think if they got through and we drew Chelsea they won’t allow us to play any of the loanees, simply because the pressure on Sarri is up a couple of notches from where it was, and because the competition is so open now

Archived