IGNORED

Any spare/unused tickets going for Saturday Vs Swansea..?

Bar BS3

I’m trying to convince a football sceptic to come along and try it out on Saturday Vs Swansea. I’ll have my sons season ticket seat spare next to me, but need an adult ticket to anywhere in the ground for them for entry. Just wondering if any were going spare/cheap on here before having to pay full price to upgrade my child’s season ticket..? 

Many thanks. 

4 hours ago, RedRobin96 said:

Hi mate, normally you can get unused season tickets from various Facebook groups. Will look out for one for you if you want me to and let you know.

If you come across one, yes please! Thank you! 

1 minute ago, RedRobin96 said:

Hi mate, you can have my season ticket if you want to use it for Saturday. It’s concession but will be able to use it to get in!

Hi mate, thank you for the offer. I already have a spare child ticket, but I’m after an adult one. 

I wouldn’t want to get your ticket confiscated by the stewards for wrongful use. 

56 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hi mate, thank you for the offer. I already have a spare child ticket, but I’m after an adult one. 

I wouldn’t want to get your ticket confiscated by the stewards for wrongful use. 

Stewards don't look, only if green light doesn't come on, on the turnstiles they intervene, otherwise they don't look, 

11 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Stewards don't look, only if green light doesn't come on, on the turnstiles they intervene, otherwise they don't look, 

Yeah know, but if they see the wrong colour light as an adult goes through the turnstile, they’ll confiscate that season season ticket. 

Archived