IGNORED

Chelsea v Wednesday

Tinmans Love Child

53 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Should be VAR at all games or none at all. Can’t have a competition running and 2 set of rules in place.

I can't make my mind up to be honest. Just because some grounds are not ready should you accept and continue with incorrect calls being made or is it marginal progression in ensuring a fair outcome? I suppose it's not quite a level playing field but it's a bit like arguing we should dumb down to the lowest denominator. Personally I can see both sides of the argument but overriding I think I come on the side of where it's available, use it. 

1 minute ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Poor cup tie this one. Far too easy for Chelsea, Wednesday just letting them pass the ball about, without putting challenge in.

They have been pathetic. Not even given it a go.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

They have been pathetic. Not even given it a go.

Yes, they have been totally passive and Chelsea have been able to play at walking pace.

Given he won't have the buckets of money to spend he had at Villa, Bruce is going to have a job on his hands.

1 minute ago, chinapig said:

Yes, they have been totally passive and Chelsea have been able to play at walking pace.

Given he won't have the buckets of money to spend he had at Villa, Bruce is going to have a job on his hands.

Their support has been excellent as well. Long journey home on a sunday night after a performance like that.

Archived