IGNORED

are the balls not frozen or heated up?

Never to the dark side

Always have this image of the FA Cup balls

one third of the balls in the freezer just before they are placed on the tray

on third of the balls warmed up just before they are placed on the tray

and the others are left at room temperture

ever notice how when they are trying to find the balls they are feeling them first?

and don't even get me started about the ones that come into contact with sand paper

I haven’t seen the picture.

Pretty daft thing for a Chairman to put on a public website though. While it’s one way of attracting interest to a Club before you put it up for sale, seems a bit radical to me. Can’t see Lansdown doing that myself.

17 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

I haven’t seen the picture.

Pretty daft thing for a Chairman to put on a public website though. While it’s one way of attracting interest to a Club before you put it up for sale, seems a bit radical to me. Can’t see Lansdown doing that myself.

On there somewhere probably if you wish to see it.  There was also a Little Alan Hardy twitter which has now gone.

https://twitter.com/bigalanhardy1

6 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

You have to be very very careful if you're ever applying deep heat to the groin region. Lethal stuff.

Been there, seen it, done it and soaked it/them in a cold bath! :shocking:

21 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Always have this image of the FA Cup balls

one third of the balls in the freezer just before they are placed on the tray

on third of the balls warmed up just before they are placed on the tray

and the others are left at room temperture

ever notice how when they are trying to find the balls they are feeling them first?

and don't even get me started about the ones that come into contact with sand paper

I would love to know your opinions on JFKs shooting, Diana's crash and the moon landing, I've a horrible feeling I know where that would be heading. 

Be careful where you reply though as am sure some secret agency is watching your every move 

6 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I would love to know your opinions on JFKs shooting, Diana's crash and the moon landing, I've a horrible feeling I know where that would be heading. 

Be careful where you reply though as am sure some secret agency is watching your every move 

NTTDS could of course be a government agent himself placed on here to root out dissenters. Be careful what you say to him.

#iwelcomeournewlizardoverlords

On 28/01/2019 at 15:10, ExiledAjax said:

You have to be very very careful if you're ever applying deep heat to the groin region. Lethal stuff.

Been there ,seen it ,done it ....... I still have nightmares about it now?

Archived