IGNORED

Shrews/Wolves? Ticket Prices Confirmed (Merged)

RedLionLad

3 minutes ago, daored said:

I would suspect if Wolves it will be televised 

1 minute ago, Super said:

Either saturday or monday i expect as we play the weds before and rugby is being played sunday.

I'd be surprised if it is on TV. But depends...how many get picked? Chelsea v Man Utd obviously will be on. Man City probably get picked whoever they play. Wimbledon v Millwall could be good on TV. Donny v Palace is a big gap. TV will probably go for those 4 before they get to us. Add to that if Barnet get through (2-2) as I type then I'd have thought their game against Swansea would be of more interest than ours...I can't see us v Wolves or Shrewsbury being that big a draw.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I'd be surprised if it is on TV. But depends...how many get picked? Chelsea v Man Utd obviously will be on. Man City probably get picked whoever they play. Wimbledon v Millwall could be good on TV. Donny v Palace is a big gap. TV will probably go for those 4 before they get to us. Add to that if Barnet get through (2-2) as I type then I'd have thought their game against Swansea would be of more interest than ours...I can't see us v Wolves or Shrewsbury being that big a draw.

6 games this round. Be surpised if it wasnt if its Wolves.

1 minute ago, Super said:

6 games this round.

Really - it was 7 this round that have been televised live. Agree it's between us and Swansea-Brentford/Barnet for the 7th and 8th of 8 ties worth showing.

I would love to take over all the TV companies and elect not to show Chelsea-Man Utd, just to see how much piss would be boiled among armchair fans.

They would literally fall to pieces at the concept.

7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

In form championship team against a decent premier league team away from home.

This round seven ties were televised 

I would suspect:

Chelsea / Utd

Wimbldon / Milwall 

Donny / Palace 

Pompey or QPR / Watford 

Boro or Newport / Man City 

If Barnet win I suspect their game against Swansea will be shown, if not and Wolves win replay probably be our game 

2 minutes ago, Olé said:

Really - it was 7 this round that have been televised live. Agree it's between us and Swansea-Brentford/Barnet for the 7th and 8th of 8 ties worth showing.

I would love to take over all the TV companies and elect not to show Chelsea-Man Utd, just to see how much piss would be boiled among armchair fans.

They would literally fall to pieces at the concept.

You are right mate it was 7.

It will almost certainly be Wolves... interestingly on their forum several comments that they will need to go with full strength team to be sure of beating us. Rather think them at full strength will be too good for us, but at least we would be going out with a full house. Also good that there are no replays for this round. 

20 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

We owe Wolves for last season - or rather LJ owes Santos - LJ lost us the game by keeping Flint forward - I would imagine he’d be foaming at the mouth to put that right!!!!!

No he didn't.  A combination of Wright, Magnússon but particularly Fielding lost us that game.  

7 minutes ago, daored said:

In form championship team against a decent premier league team away from home.

This round seven ties were televised 

I would suspect:

Chelsea / Utd

Wimbldon / Milwall 

Donny / Palace 

Pompey or QPR / Watford 

Boro or Newport / Man City 

If Barnet win I suspect their game against Swansea will be shown, if not and Wolves win replay probably be our game 

Swansea's game will be shown on Welsh tv

Archived