IGNORED

Shrews/Wolves? Ticket Prices Confirmed (Merged)

RedLionLad

35 minutes ago, JammyOne said:

Probably Shrews which we should beat. Wolves will probably win if we get them.

If it's the Shrews, I fancy City's chances. Wolves however have been playing quite well lately and will probably be too good for us.

However, this is City we're talking about so any result against either opponent is possible.

Looking wider, I reckon the Cup is Man City's.

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Shrews. Pretty sure Wolves would do us. They won’t make top 6 in prem and aren’t a relegation risk, and many big teams are out the FA Cup already (with another of Chelsea/United to fall). They’ll fancy they can win it.

They can fancy all they want.  We owe them..

8 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Wolves would field their strongest team against us, that's for sure. Shrewsbury are one point above the relegation places as it stands, so might treat the game differently.

You would think so. Teams like Wolves, Brighton and Watford must be looking at this now and thinking they have a real chance of getting to a final, given a bit of luck in the draw. They would be mad not to go all out for it. Equally, our form is pretty decent, and on the day I expect it to be close.

28 minutes ago, cityexile said:

One point I had not picked up...but if will be settled on the night, ET and penalties if needed. Seems odd to come in got this round, but there you go, no idea why.

It’s to do with the proposed winter break 

Shrews please. We have a good chance of beating them and could still get winable draws in the quarters and semis.

Wolves will be very difficult and whilst it might be a big gate and a big night for us, I would prefer the easier option to improve our chances of a Wembley FA Cup Final appearance which I have dreamed of since I was a kid.

Archived